Chapter 14

A/N: HELLO FILLER CHAPPIE HERE :) IT'S THE TRAIN RIDE BACK TO HOGWARTS YAAAAYYY PLEASE DONT KILL ME BECAUSE OF ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON OMFG K I DIDN'T SPOIL ANYTHING I PROMISE NOW READ THE DANG CHAPTER :)x

------

"Kids! Kids! Ronald! Ginny! Up up hurry hurry! Don't want to miss the train!" Mrs. Weasley yelled frantically.

"Mum, it's 6:30; the trail doesn't leave until 11:00!" I heard Ginny yell from her bedroom.

"That was four hours ago, Ginerva! Now get up or you won't be returning to Hogwarts this year!"

I heard a massive groan come from Ginny's room. I looked at Hermione and we broke into a fit of giggles. Good thing we had been up since around 9:30.

"Ready Hermione?"

"Ahh I think so. You?"

"Yup!" I replied, smiling. I had a feeling today would be a good day.

Hermione and I linked arms and walked down the stairs into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning, girls! It's nice to know some people know how to wake up on time!" Mrs. Weasley said, looking at us with admiration shining in her eyes. I poured myself a bowl of cereal, as did Hermione, but whatever I was chewing was spit out of my mouth five minutes later.

Ron walked downstairs with a major bed head, backwards shirt, and much too short pajama bottoms. He was so cute and strange at the same time.

"Morning Ron; you look like you've just been hit by a train, did you know?" I said casually, avoiding eye contact with Hermione, knowing we would only break into another laughing fit.

"Shut up, Skye" Ron grumbled, sending me a glare, wiping the smile off my face.

I shot him a worried look, thinking he was actually mad at me. When he saw, he sent me a small smile and a wink.

"Sorry Ron" I said sweetly, getting up to give him a good morning kiss.

"No--"

"--Not in the kitchen--"

"--We eat here!" Two identical voices said from the doorway. I sighed deeply and sat down.

"Way to kill my happy morning mood guys" I frowned.

"Ronald, eat faster so you can finish any last minute packing" Mr. Weasley said as he headed out the door, leaving for work. "Skylar, dear, would you mind helping him?"

"Oh, he wouldn't mind at all" George said with a smirk. I poked my tongue out at him and felt my cheeks heat up.

Yes, Molly and Arthur knew that Ron and I were dating. Actually, they were ecstatic when they found out. Still, I felt weird when anyone brought it up.

Ron finished eating as quickly as he could, grabbed my hand, and dragged me upstairs.

"I've already packed everything, I just really need some time to be alone with you. I feel like we've been getting interrupted all summer. We haven't been able to sit down alone together.. If that makes sense" Ron said and I nodded. "So, how about that kiss?" Ron asked hopefully.

I smirked as I gave him a light kiss an walked away. He sat on his bed pouting like a child, causing me to laugh.

"Ron, oh my Godric, you're so cute sometimes!" I squealed, walking back to him and sitting on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and places my head on his chest. I smiled when he finally put his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.