Chapter Six

A/N: Thanks so much for your comments guys! I love knowing what you all think so keep em coming!

Sorry that this chapter is a bit of a filler, I had to get all that stuff out the way so I could start my own story line (I won't be following the Season 3 story line as you will soon find out). Anyway, I hope you like the latest Sterek chapter and let me know what you wanna see/what you think!

Thank you! BekkaChaos xx

                                                      ~ ~ ~                          

Derek –

And don’t call me.” I heard him utter the words as I jumped off the roof of his house.

He knew I could hear him, he just couldn’t say it to my face.

I was angry; I could feel it welling up inside of me. Good thing I had bigger things to deal with. I headed back to the house and Scott confronted me with some news about Jackson.

Things were happening that we couldn’t explain and Isaac went with Scott to the hospital to check it out. Meanwhile Peter was looking at a beastiary on the computer and we found out that Jackson was changing… into something bigger and much badder.

We had to get down there now so I drove the two of us to the car park where they were taking him. For some reason Scott had enlisted the help of Argent, the hunter. He claims to be on our side for this, us against Gerard.

If Jackson was dead then it was because he wanted it. The only way to save him from completing the next phase of the transformation – which was terrifying by the way – is to get someone to reach out to him.

The only person we could think of was Lydia but who knows if she’s even going to make it here. Does she even know what’s happening? Stiles was clogging up my mind and making me lose track of other things. I should have stayed away from him.

I knew that getting involved with a trigger was going to turn sour.

Sour-wolf.

His voice echoed in my head

Don’t call me that. I thought back.

Why? I know you like it when I call you that. His voice purred.

You think you know a lot of things.

Can’t you just give me this one? He teased.