Chapter 2

When I get back to my pick-up truck the traffic jam has finally been cleared up and luckily Niall had moved my truck to the side of the road, so that nobody would crash into it.

He looked worried as soon as I got into the truck and I gave him a reassuring smile. "They're the same species as me, Ni," I tell him, happily.

"And did they hurt you?" He asks me. He seemed really concerned about my well-being and it was true that just before I ran off into the woods with those three alphas I had punched one of them in the face. So, I guess that was a good reason for concern.

"No, they actually want to court me," I tell Niall, making the boy surprised at my statement.

"They want to court you? All three of them?!" He asks me, in utter astonishment.

I nod, starting up my truck so that we can get to work before our boss starts bitching about us not being at work on time. "Apparently they're alpha triplets of the same species as me," I tell him, as I drive us to our destination.

"They're the same species as you?" He asks me.

I turn to glare at my overly curious younger brother. "Questions much?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow, finally pulling into the driveway of the Starbucks that we work at.

"I'm sorry I just want to make sure that these alpha's are good enough for you, LouBear," he tells me with a small smile.

I shake my head at my baby brother. I can't believe that he's the one who was worrying about me. It's suppose to be the opposite way around, I'm suppose to be worrying about my little baby brother.

"Don't worry about me, Nialler," I tell him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek, turning to open the door of my truck. "That's my job to do with you."

Niall laughs as we get out of my pick-up truck and head into work through the "employee's only" entrance. On the other side we're greeted by our two other co-workers and our boss, Ashton.

"Why are you guys so late," Ashton asks us with his hands upon his hips.

"There was a traffic jam," I tell him, with an apologetic look.

Ashton sighs giving us the benefit of the doubt. "Alright this is your guy's first time being late, so I'll let you off with a warning this time," he tells me and Niall and I sigh in relief.

"Thank you, Ashton," I tell him, with a fond smile going to the locker room to change into my Starbucks uniform with Niall slowly trailing behind me.

I change out of my clothes that I had put on earlier this morning, a pair of blue skinny jeans, along with my black sweater that's way too small for my small omega frame, and my black converse on my tiny little feet.

I change into my black skinny jeans and my green t-shirt for my Starbucks uniform, putting my green apron with the Starbucks symbol over my other clothes. I slip into my vans and throw my black Starbucks hat on top of my head.

I peek into the kitchen to see my two other co-workers, Luke and Michael, fooling around while taking customers orders. I giggle as Luke sprays some whip cream across Michael's face and walk into the kitchen smiling at the two boys.

"Hi Louis!" Michael greets me, turning to look at me with his whipped cream mustache.

I giggle at Michael's whipped cream covered face. "Michael I think you have a little something on your face," I tell him, pointing to his whipped cream mustache.

Michael's eyes widen turning away from a giggling Luke and Louis to wipe off the whipped cream from his face. "Did he really not notice you put that on his face?" I whisper to him, with a smirk.