Chapter 10 - Finn Mikaelson

(Okay so a song goes to this chapter if you want to listen to it Westlife- Safe)

Evelyn's Mind

we head towards the woods after we got our coffee and decided to walk around. "so what did you bring me out here for?" I asked him not too aggressively but more confused "well, I wanted to apologise about the situations we have had with your family", "which situations are we talking about?" I ask sarcastically "Well the first one...when we daggered Elijah and locked him in our basement, um...Elena staking your father and the amount of unsuccessful tries we had with killing Klaus and um...Finn" I look at him confused "what about Finn?" he stays silent kind of looking shocked "what about Finn, Stefan?" I repeat in a serious tone "they didn't tell you?" , "Stefan" I say getting agitated, he sighs "Evelyn, Finn's dead" he says softly.

I feel my heart dropped to my stomach "what?...no" I say hoping I heard wrong "Matt and Elena killed him" I step back and drop my drink feeling my whole body paralysed "no...no no no" I whisper and fall to the floor. he walks over to try and comfort me but I push him away and stand up "don't Stefan!" I shout before pushing past him and use my vampire speed to go to the Cliffside Elijah showed me a week before, I stand on the edge and stare out into the distance...why did they keep this from me?

Flashback-

"okay so aim right there" my uncle finn says holding my hands in the position with the bow aiming at the bull's-eye "okay fire" I release my arrow and he lands straight in the middle of the haystack "I did it!! Daddy look!!" I say running to him "that's my girl" he says picking me up and kiss my cheek, he puts me down and I run back to my uncle Finn and he bends to my height and hugs me "that's my little archer" he says and kisses my forehead

Flashback over-

I sit there after crying wondering why the hell I haven't flicked the switch yet?! "well I figured you'd be here" I turned to see Elijah, he smiles "hey" I just about croak out from crying, Elijah rushed to me side and place his hand on my back "Evelyn are you alright?" he says kneeled down next to me "I...I cant trust anyone" I say looking at the city realising how dark it got "what happened?", " why didn't you tell me about Finn, Elijah" I say still not looking at him.

Elijah's Mind

I look at Evelyn, she wasn't meant to find out. Kol said not to tell her "Evelyn, we wanted to protect you-" , "how by not telling me that my uncle is dead protecting me?!" she says raising his voice I sigh and put my hand on her shoulder but she shrugs it off and stands up and walks back abit and looks at me "then explain how the hell that was protecting me Elijah"