Imagine for alexis_raeee

Alexis POV

God I feel absolutely awful today and I can't even do anything about it. Well technically I can by telling my older brother Calum. I'm really thirsty and my water bottle is empty so I go to the kitchen which is connected to the living room and I see all the guys sitting in the couch on their phones. By guys I mean my brothers best friends Ashton, Luke and Michael. They all live together and now I joined them like a long time ago. I don't even remember when.

"Hey Alexis, need anything?" Calum asks. And that's what it took for him to divert all the attention on me! Well thanks Calum :/

"I'm fine" I tell them and wipe my nose.

"Did you wipe your nose? Are u sick!?" Luke starts freaking out. I just sigh and say no. LIke seriously, if I cough or just wipe my nose its always 'are you sick'.

"Dont lie to us" Calum says coming up to me with the rest of the guys behind him. 

"Im not" I tell him confidently before he can bring up his hand to my forehead. He was planning on so I dashed to my room up the stairs but heard big foot steps behind me. I felt someone pick me up and I turned my head around to be met with Michael. 

"Mikeyyy noooo" I softly whine in his arms like a little kid and pout.

"Sweetie, you have to tel us if you're sick. Let me just touch your forehead and see if you're sick" He requested but I had other plans. I ketp shaking my head so he couldn't get his hand on it. Except he brought me down to the living room again and sat me in his lap.

"I guess I'll do it" Ashton says and holds my head still and then puts his hand up to my forehead. 

"Someones sick. Lets go to the clinic" Ashton said and everybody got up. I immediately started struggling because no way I would want to go to that horrendous place. I mean I hate their clinic and I hate when they decide to go all doctor on me. Why mee???? I think as they carry me out to the car.

"Now I want you to behave. Understand?" Luke said and stared me down. He was the one who took control in these situations and got more strict than others. 

"Nuh-uh" why do you hate me so much. I dont want tooooooooo" I said dragging out the word too. He looked at me again, this time even firmly and I knew I had no choice but to listen to them. Well, I could create more fuss and make them let me go but that would be too much of a risk of them getting angry and completely flipping out on me.

As soon as we reach the clinic, they hope out of the car and Luke comes in front of me. 

"C'mon. Get out of the car" He says. I start feeling really overwhelmed especially because I feel really sick too so I start crying.

"Alexis, sweetie, you know we are not going to do anything drastic to you, just a basic exam and then we'll treat your illness. And I promise to not be too strict" Luke said softly caressing my cheek. I nodded reluctantly and stepped out of the car and walked to the clinic. 

"C'mon lets go to exam room 4" Michael said and put his hand on my small back to comfort me but to also make sure I go there. The rest of the guys come in shortly with their doctor coats on and their names embroidered on the coat. 

"I'm just going to listen to your heart" Calum says stepping up. 

"NO!! DONT TOUCH ME. IM DONE" I screamed and got off the bed.

"Alexis Hood! Back on the bed!" Luke said and glared at me. I didn't listen to him so he came towards me and picked me up and put me on the bed with me in his lap. 

"Stop it! Im not a kid" I yelled again.

"Calm down" Michael said and him and Ashton sat on either sides of me. I started thrashing around. Luke held me tightly and made sure I didn't move at all and I hated it. uggghhhhh why cant he just let me gooo!!!!???

Calum put his stethoscope in his ears and then put his hand up my shirt and placed the diaphragm of the stethoscope on my chest. I was softly crying. Then he moved his hands up my back. 

"You have congestion in your lungs" He informed. Mikey got up from beside me and got the thermometer and the otoscope.

"No way you are doing it too.. Just stop all of you!" I yelled frustrated and just wanting to go.

"Cut the attitude, we are only helping you and just let us ok?" Ashton said becoming more serious.

Mikey brought the thermometer and put it in my ear. It beeped and he announced my temp as "102.4"

"Am I done now?" I asked but he shook his head. 

"Ok just open up" Mikey said getting a tongue depressor and a light. 

"Please. Mikey Im really tired" I told him. 

"Just open up baby please" Luke said knowing I was done fighting and out of energy. I did as they asked and opened up.

"Good girl. Now just say aaahh" He told me.  I did as asked once again. Mikey checked my throat and said it was kind of red 

"Have you been coughing?" He asked. I Nodded too tired to even speak.

"Im just going to check your ears and then your eyes. And then Ashton will check your stomach" Calum explains while stroking my hand.

Lukes POV

Alexis is so tired now that shes not even fighting us which I'm so glad for. Shes still sitting in my lap, her eyes closing. 

"Turn your head" Mikey tells her and shes too sleepy to do it so I turn it and Mikey checks both of her ears and then pulls up her eye lids to check her eyes.

"Just 2 more minutes baby. I have to check your stomach. You're doing so great" Ashton said. I lied down on the table with her on top of me and she started whining. 

"shh you're fine hun" I tell her and Ashton pulls up her shirt and does the abdominal exam. 

"Owww please stop Ashy" She mumbles sleepily and pushes his hands off her stomach. 

"I think she has the flu. Just some antibiotics will fix her right up" Calum said. I quickly nod and they prepare the shot. Calum wiped her arm off and injects her.

"Oww. That hurt so much" She said and started crying, getting really restless.

"Shh go to sleep hun. You're fine" I tell her stroking her hair. She closes her eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep while we finish cleaning up and then go home. 

Yay another update. alexis_raeee I'm so sorry for the wait for this imagine. I'm really sorry I forgot about it but I hope you like this imagine. I hope you do. I probably wont update today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I'm super busy those days but maybe I can get another update done today in a few hours. xxx