Interviewer

[3 persons position]

ARTICLE: Interview

There are 2 types of interviews you can do: Author & Hunter x Hunter Characters. Please do a variety, don't stick to interviewing authors only or vice versa. One person will have to do only ONE interview per issue.

REPONSIBILITIES:

Interviewing Authors
-Interview authors which have written nice and decent Vocaloid fanfictions (NO LEMON).
-Interviewed authors must be fairly active in writing the particular fanfictions.
-Ask 6-15 questions.
-The author doesn't have to be well known as long as they are willing to participate.
-The author doesn't have to be a full time Vocaloid fanfiction author, he/she can write only one fanfiction and still be interviewed.
-You may ask personal questions, but please focus on his/her fanfictions.
-The author has the right to not answer questions which seem inappropriate to him/her.
-The author has the right to decline the interview.
-Please introduce the author and his/her fanfictions.
-Please alias with other interviewers to avoid interviewing the same person.

Interviewing Characters
-Interview vocaloids ONLY.
-This interview is for the sake of humor, so make it entertaining.
-Chosen vocaloid are NOT allowed to be out of character(OOC).
-A vocaloid may be interviewed more than once.
-In the interview 'room', there may be more than one vocaloid.
-DO NOT be offensive.
-When readers request for a specific vocaloid to be interviewed, please accept it.

***Please type "Miku Miku!" before the application.***

ARTICLE FORMAT:

I want you to have your own style of writing an article, but there are a few crucial points I would like to point out.

[Begin with a short introduction of yourself and greet your readers]

[Text - Make sure it's neat and tidy so that the readers can read with ease and comfort. Make sure to make it easier for the readers to differentiate the difference between conversations and actions.]

[End with a simple good bye and some wishes or what so ever, don't leave the article hanging, interact with your readers a little bit.]