Bathroom Adventures

Picture of Ana
Katrina's POV

I was sitting on a beautiful cream couch with a lemonade that I'm pretty sure was spiked with something in my hand.

This is how a hostage should be treated.

The couch was like sitting on a cloud, and my drink was making me relax and finally enjoy myself.

I'm even able to block out Blake's constant nagging ... And yelling ... And is he about to-

I ducked just in time to miss the fucking vase Blake flung at me from across the living room.

I almost spilled my drink.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I screamed at him.

He glowered at me, "Pay attention damnit, have the fucking attention span of a gnat!" He growled loosing his temper for the ... 30th time this day.

Should be a world record.

Psycho son of a bitch.

"I am listening!" I hissed back.

"What. Did. I. Just. Say." He growled.

I definitely wasn't listening, but if he knew that he'd flip the fucking couch over and pour my drink into the ocean.

"You said follow my plan ... Do as I say ... I'm more intelligent than everyone else in the room ... My cape is beautiful and I'll stomp on your neck if you insult it-"

I ducked just in time to miss the picture frame he flung at me.

Klaus had been laughing on the floor since I walked in while his creepy ass brother Carter was giving me sensual eyes for the pass twenty minutes.

I narrowed my eyes at him for the tenth time, but he didn't budge. Just kept on staring.

Pedo.

I turned back to Blake who looked like he was going to have an aneurism in his casual jeans and tee shirt.

Looked like sex walking, but I couldn't let him know that. His ego could barely fit in this mansion.

"Katrina I'm going over this plan one more time before I shove your face in a toilet and flush" he growled.

"That's a little dramatic, Blader" I smirked using his middle name against him, while slurping on my drink happily.

He flashed his eyes at me causing me to immediately look away.

Creepy mofo.

"As I was saying. Ana and I will be attending the gala as a couple while you will pretend to be a waitress" he ground out.

I slurped on my drink and raised my hands like I was back in preschool. Blake ground his jaw, "what?" He growled out.

"I can barely walk, do you really think it's the best idea to have my walk with drinks and food for rich people?" I asked him.

This drink was amazing! Whatever was spiked in it was obviously having a small effect on my mental state.

Ana looked over at Blake, "She's not lying" she said looking at me annoyed.

Suck my balls bitch.

I giggled out loud at my thoughts bring everyone's attention to me, Blake's eyes narrowed down onto my drink.

Before he could be a loser and demand the drink back Corey spoke up, " I'll be her date" he said looking at me with this sad puppy dog look.

Barf in my mouth.