~ 13 ~

A/n:
ENJOY 1000 words of pure SMUT
Next update: Friday (:

"Hook's eyes darkened, shining with a red glimmer as Peter Pa-" Harry almost choked on his own spit, "what?" He whispered and closed the book slowly, placing his finger in between the pages so he wouldn't loose his reading position.

Louis looked up at him innocently, his eyes blue and big as he gently crawled up higher, pressing a shy kiss to his Daddy's cheek while his fingers moved through his locks, slipping Harry's reading glasses off his nose.

"Daddy had his f-finger in Louis' b-bum? And L-Louis made mess over himself, s-so did H-Hawwy. All stickyy and white", Louis giggled shyly, biting down on his lip.

"Felt good? S-so do it, again?"

Harry swallowed harshly. He somehow hoped that Louis thought it all happened in a kind of dream. But then again he was.. Sickly happy that Louis remembered.

Harry eyed the smaller boy for a few seconds longer before he closed the book, placing it along with his glasses neatly on the bedside table.

"You want daddy to touch you. Did I hear that right?"

His jaw tightened lightly as Louis nodded eagerly.

"Lay down on your tummy." He growled quietly, voice thick with his accent and lowness. He's always had a thing for taking over control in bed.

Louis quickly laid down on his belly, without even questioning and complaining and it made Harry's nostrils flare. Louis was the perfect submissive boy.

"Good boy", Harry purred and stroked over Louis' hair, gently massaging the scalp.

Louis mewled happily at the praise causing Harry to chuckle lightly. He really was perfect.

Harry's touch travelled over the back of his neck, watching goosebumps arise all over Louis' skin.

"Pwetty Daddy.." Louis mumbled in the pillow, a tiny soft moan escaping his lips as Harry's hand slipped underneath his shirt, riding up over his spine to his shoulder blades. His eyes rolled back.

"No, pretty boy. So beautiful, daddy's going all crazy about you.." Harry wet his lips with his tongue before he lowered himself, ghosting rosy lips over the outline of Louis' spine before he eventually met his skin with a sweet kiss. Shortly after though, he bit down, ripping a squeal out of Louis.

Harry smirked.

"I'll give you something better than a finger, baby boy.."

Harry covered Louis' back in kisses, his hands wandering around his strong thighs before he eventually squeezed Louis' ass in his hands, groaning himself as Louis whimpered, "d-daddyy  m' hard.."

Harry looked up at the squirming boy, loving how lost he got with just Harry touching him.

"We'll take care of that now. Spread your legs, baby." Louis did as told, right after Harry surprisingly ripped his boxershorts down, tearing them lightly and it made Louis pout because they were his favourite. SpongeBob..

But Louis quickly moaned again as Harry separated his cheeks, looking down at the fluttering rosy hole before he spit.

Louis moaned louder at the new sensation, arching his back and pushing his bum up towards Harry, seeking his touch so desperately.