Missing puzzle piece

Killua's POV
A piece of a puzzle. A blank white puzzle. Why do I keep looking for the piece. I'm surrounded by white. Looks like the rooms endless. But I could also be in a small room. But I can't tell. It's white.. Nothing else except the puzzle on the ground. I stand and look around. Can't tell the direction I'm looking. Everything's the same. I look around and close me eyes. 'What is this' I thought. "Killua!" I heard a voice and jolted out of bed. Huffing and puffing
"That dream again.." I wipe the sweat from my forehead.

I look around my small bedroom and look at my digital alarm clock

"6:34 in the morning.. Allukas probably still asleep.." I stand and stretch. walking to the bathroom door I yawn and scratch my head. I turn the nob and look in the mirror above the sink. 'I look like crap' i wipe under my eyes. I turn on the sink and gather water in my hands. Bending over and splashing my face. 'What's that dream about? Why one piece of the puzzle is missing.
As I brush my teeth alluka walks in rubbing her eyes
"Morning brother" she yawns and grabs her tooth brush. "Mornin" I spit in the sink and rinse my tooth brush. I start to walk out of the bathroom when alluka grabs my shirt. I look at her

"what is it?" She looks up at me

"when will we see him?" She lets go and brushes more.
'Him? Who's him?' I walk back to my room and flop down on my bed. Facing the ceiling I watch the fan spin.

"Him?" I try to think of someone Alluka would call 'him'.
..
..
..
Nothing.

I roll over and see a green pair of boots sitting in the middle of the floor. I sit up looking at them. Then I blink and rub my eyes. After I open them the boots are gone. I shrug and lay back down closing my eyes and dozing off.

Then suddenly waking up with a boy with spiky hair and wearing green hovering above me on all fours.

"Hey Killua!" He smiles down at me and my eyes start to close.

I jolt up in my bed again but fall to the floor. I sit up and rub my head. Looking at the clock 8:36.

"Wha- I slept for 2 hours?" I stand. 'Who was that kid?' I grab my chest. "Why does it hurt..?" After a few hours of sitting on the couch skimming through the channels I get dressed.

Walking to the market I meet up with alluka. She got out of school so I decided to take her to get dinner. I don't go to school cuz I don't need to. And don't really like people or need friends.

"Hey alluka?" I ask carrying two plastic bags in my hands.

"Yeah?" She smiles at me.

"Who did you mean by 'him'? The guy you were talking about?"

"You wished for me to make u not remember." Her voice changed.

"Nanika?" I look at her. Black eyes.
"wait, what did I wish for..?" Nanika keeps walking.

"your best friend" I follow "wait. My best friend?"

"Yes.. Gon." I drop the bags. An image of the spiky haired kid smiling at me pops into mind. Tears start rolling down my face. "Wha..? I'm confused. Why am I crying?" Nanika stops walking and looks at me.

"You miss your friend. You wished to forget him because you were hurting. You didn't want to remember him after you left each other." I put my hands to the side of my face. "W-why?" Nanika walks away. I stand here for a least a half hour. Then I realize.

"I can find him!" I start running. My memories flooding back into mind.

"WHERE COULD HE BE?!" I yell causing the people to look at me. Running through town. Looking at people's faces. Jumping on roofs, house to house.

I couldn't find him.
"Dammit" I sit in front of a mini mart and put my face into my knees. The shadow of my legs disappear and it's dark now.

People walk by ignoring me. Not paying any attention.
"Baka.."' Why would i wish to forget my best friend?! I don't understand' tears start rolling down my face again. "They're warm..." I whisper.

"It is cold outside" someone speaks. I keep my head down. The person sits next to me.

"You know, you'll catch a cold even if your an assassin." I look through my arm and leg and see..

"green.." I lift my head and I'm looking in to brown orbs. I don't know what to say.

"I recognized you by your hair." He smiled. I look at his. Spiky.. And then back to his face.

"Don't act surprised Killua, it's me!" Then I feel the missing puzzle piece get put into place. Standing in the white room. A boy in green stands on the other side of the game board. Smiling at me.

"It's me Gon, remember?" He smiles.
"G-Gon!" I tackle him in a hug as he giggles. I feel his hand rub my head.

"Hey Killua" I look up at him and he smiles. Tears running down my face. He notices and starts panicking.

"W-what's w-wrong? W-wha s-stop crying k-Killua!" I smile at him as I wipe my tears.

"I missed you, Gon!"

"I wasn't gone for long!" Gon spoke

"Baka!" I hugged him tighter.

"How am I the Baka?" He groaned.

"Sorry.. Gon, I forgot you.."