Hinata Shoyo x Reader: My Sister's Bestfriend's Sister.

Ohayooooooo! So! I have this little idea that you are Hinata Natsu's Bestfriend's sister, with a little twist as well! Basically, you're just meeting and it goes on from there! I hope Hinata isn't too OOC... But I know him as a sugar-packed red-head so! Enjoy~.

Sukoshi - little.
Konnichiwa - hello (if you didn't know).
Kyojin - titan.
Ani - Brother
------------------------------------------
As always, her mother sent her round to the Hinata residence to get her little sister, Ukai Yori, and take her home. She usually went to get her and the door was answered by Natsu's mother, but it would be different today.

Shoyo was the one who would be answering the door, as his mother was out and he was left in charge of the girls. He was busy pretending to be a king, and the girls being his princesses. A knock at the door was heard, and the two girls whined as they knew they would be split up for the next 12 hours.

Shoyo had everything ready by the door and when the knock came, he grabbed Yori's shoes and handed to them too her and swung open the door, looking at a shy girl who stood an inch below him. "Etto... Konnichiwa, I'm (Y/N). I'm here for Yuri-sukoshi." Hinata smiled and immediately stuck out his hand to her. "Hi! I'm Hinata Shoyo! What high school do you got to?" He inquired, seeing she was wearing a volleyball jersey.

The shy girl stared at him, taking his hand, shaking it before taking a deep breath. "I'm a Karasuno crow, you?" At this, she saw Hinata's eyes sparkle, guessing he was the same. "I'm a crow too! I'm on the volleyball team, number 10!" The girl gasped and jumped up high. "You're the one who does the absurdly fast quicks?! Along with Kageyama?!" She asked excitedly, but that was interrupted by Yori running up to her, saying she wanted to see their older brother.

The pair bid fairwell, and hoped they would see each other around soon.

-The next day-

Coach Ukai was busy getting the boys into shape for their test matches in Tokyo, and was constantly being impressed by them. Hinata couldn't get the (H/C) out of his mind; nor how high she jumped up. She must have been the same position, either that or libero, and he was driven by the thought that she knew who he was. He wondered how, and began thinking on it until Tanaka and Nishinoya started screaming.

"CUTE GIRL!"
"WHY IS SHE HERE?!"
"SHE LOOKS LIKE A GODDESS."

Yachi looked behind her and waved to her friend, who then came up, running behind Ukai, and jumped on his back. "Keishin-ani!" She squealed, making everyone freak out. "Why didn't you tell me you were the coach of the boys volleyball team?!" She scolded, hitting the male on the back of the head as everyone stared at her.

Hinata was speechless until he saw the jacket that was now hanging over her shoulder, she was number 10, a decoy. He sparkled, and Kageyama looked slightly concerned. He then tuned back into the siblings. "You never asked! Why are you suddenly interested, shorty?" Keishin teased (Y/N).

The girl was close to wrapping her hands round his throat. "Because I'm the decoy for the girls' team, and I finally met the decoy on the boys team! And whenever I asked why you were home late, or not working, mum just said that you were with your volleyball team!" She screamed back, making everyone stare at Hinata. He just stared with wide eyes at the siblings.

The siblings looked at one another and then looked at poor Hinata. "Shoyo-kun!" She said happily, retuning back to a peaceful mood. He smiled back and ran over to her, grabbing her hands and jumping up in the air. "(Y/N)-chan!" Everyone just stood, looking at the pair who were jumping up and down. "Why didn't you tell me yesterday when you got Yori that you were a decoy?!" The girl blushed as everyone crowded around them and Ukai became protective.

"Get back to training! Asahi, take Hinata's place. He can have a time out to talk to (Y/N)-cchi." Asahi and Hinata switched places so he and the girl could talk. "You have five minutes, Hinata."

Hinata bowed and went over to his coach's sister. "Why didn't you tell me?" The girl turned red and sighed, hiding behind her hands. "Because I want to be like the little giant. I aspire to be like him. And... Like you." She mumbled, making Hinata blush, and anyone who heard (aka Tanaka and Nishinoya) bow down.

"You want to be a little giant? You want to be like me?!" He said in surprise, blushing still. This caught poor (Y/N) off guard and she covered her face with her fringe. "I do... But I mainly want to do practice matches with you boys. You did so well last term! We all want to!" The other girls waved from the door as they turned their attention to the doors, the boys getting nosebleeds.

Except for Daichi and Suga who were being Team Mum and Dad.

Ukai looked at his sister in shock as she dragged Shoyo beside her and up to him. "Kei, I want to suggest weekly mixed training sessions. We want to play against and with the boys." She was strong when she wasn't shy, or in this case forgetting everyone was there.

Tanaka and Nishinoya started crying and pleading, Asahi looked at the girl, who then looked at him and whispered 'Kyojin' and squealed, hiding behind Hinata, who laughed. "(Y/N), you need to meet the team if we're playing together..." Coach uttered, making her beam, then look back at the tall, rather confused male and smile shyly.

"I apologise," she said, bowing down slightly. "I'm an extremely shy person, Asahi-senpai." She knew his name from the matches she watched. His glass heart swelled and he smiled. "It's okay, I'm used to it." The girl beamed in return and gave him a hug, and continued doing that as she went around, even to Kageyama and Tsukishima.

They had a match, and the boys won, but were all shocked at the power the girl's decoy had. Ukai smirked with pride and picked up his little sister in a hug. Everyone congratulated one another, and Hinata went over to (Y/N) and knelt down. "You're amazing! You're so much better than me! You're an amazing decoy, and girl!" He spoke his mind, making her blush and Ukai return to protective brother mode.

The girl saw and smiled at Hinata. "What are you doing Saturday? Kei-ani has a match with his team against the neighbouring team. Wanna come watch?" She asked, Hinata holding her hands in glee.

"It's a date!" Hinata said before getting dragged away by Kageyama and Kei picked up his sister.