Italy Veneziano

Italy. A cheerful, energetic country which have beautiful scenery and amazing arts. Everyone wants to grab this piece of country, especially France. Although being friends with Germany and Japan, Italy doesn't seems to contribute much for the Axis. Always being saved and being helped by Germany, tying his shoelace and hiding behind his ally's back, afraid of wars.

Germany doesn't mind Italy and will save him from all kinds of trouble he had done, for he is his first friend. Japan too loves Italy's culture and fine arts. One thing in common for them all is that they care for one another.

Being weak, all he had done is being protected by his friends. Sometimes mustering himself to try to attack other opposing country. But it mostly ended up with Germany having to save him.

One might think that Italy is very ignorant for his happy go lucky personality, but he himself knows that he needs to be strong. Strong enough to be able to protect his friends instead of being protected at. He of all people knows best the feeling of getting hurt after all..

Thus he shut himself up in his cowardly personality, showing everyone his happy side and hiding away all the pain he holds. Only Romano knows his fratello's true personality. The personality which at some point in time, Veneziano had developed from losing his precious.. Holy Roman Empire.

-

It was that time of year again, where every country need to gather together to discuss about the world and the problems they are facing. As usual, no one's paying much attention to it and are in their own talk.

England and France bickering with each other upon seeing,

America yelling "Hero" loudly in the background adding Denmark's loud laugh too,

China offering his food to other country to come and try,

Russia staring at Lithuania, Belarus jeered at everyone who makes eye contact with his brother.

Spain and Romano having an argument, Japan trying to calm everyone down and Canada being invisible.

Germany becomes fed up and starts slamming the table to gain everyone's attention, Switzerland helps Germany by firing a gun.. finally, they calm down.

"Kan you all vor onke be silenke and go into our topik zer insteat of makink a rukkus? Time is vastet for all vis nonsense ant it't anozer vailure of our meetink!"

"....." Everyone, including the allied shut themselves up. Seeing how true Germany's word.

"Nov as I vas sayink.. Vee neet to tiscuss ze worlt's problem o--"

A sound of fork falling to the floor and everyone's attention moves from Germany to the only country who dared to eat "lunch" during a meeting,

"ITALYY!!! VHAT ARE YOU TOINK?"

"V..ve..!! Germany.. sor~ry, I made a noise." Italy picks up his form and clean it with a handkerchief,

"Hov many times to I haz to tell you zat you kan't eat a pasta in our meetinks?! Seriously.." Well if it is anyone else besides Italy, Germany will surely kick them out from the room.

"Ve..~" Italy smiles to Germany,

"As I vas sayink.." Germany continued on,

"..." Italy's smile faded as he shadowed his eyes with his bangs.

"What's wrong Romano?" Spain whispered, try to keep his voice low,

".. noting, bastardo." reply Romano as he casts a quick, serious glance to his fratello.