Memories Revisited

"I love you, Max," Chloe says after our lips part. My heart stops. Of course Chloe has told me she loved me before, but never like this. Never has she said those three words with so much emotion. Realizing what she just did and said, Chloe's eyes widen as if she stabbed someone.

I smile and pull Chloe in for another kiss. This one is more passionate. I didn't even know I had so much fire in me. I guess all the stress of hiding my feelings for Chloe just erupted into that kiss.

"I love you too Chè."
Chloe lets out a sigh of relief.
"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this moment."

This is so surreal, is this a dream?
Please if this is a dream, let me wake up now. I pinch myself to check if I'm sleeping. Chloe looks at me confused.
"Sorry I just... Couldn't tell if this was real, or if I was just dreaming."

"You aren't sleeping, Maxine."

"Max!"

"Yeah, yeah, you know I'm not going to stop calling you that."
She starts the truck with an evil smirk.
"Besides, secretly you like it!"

She pokes me and I let out a soft chuckle. Chloe's smile gets bigger when she hears me laugh. Is this really happening? She drives away from the parking lot and heads towards my house... well, my old house. My curiosity takes the best of me as I start bombing Chloe with questions.

"I never knew that you liked me this way... how did this happen? Since when? Why didn't you say someting?"

"Woah, slow down Detective Caulfield, I will be happy to answer all your questions over a beer and some pot."

"Fine! But don't you have any questions for me?"

"Of course I do, but I want to be able to blame it on the alcohol if I get emotional and shit."

"You are an alcoholic."

"Shut it Maxi-pad!"
I chuckle and the rest of the ride we accompany eachother in silence, but it isn't awkward for once.

"Home sweet second home."

Chloe says as she leans back in her seat to look at my house one more time before I'm officially moving out.

"I'm going to miss living here."

"I'm going to miss secretly smoking pot here."

"What do you mean, secretly? You smoke in plain sight."

"Shush. I'm trying to say goodbye to our childhood memories."

"It feels like yesterday that we were still trying to conquer Arcadia Bay as pirates."
Chloe's eyes light up like fucking christmas.
"Do you still have our old gear in your basement?"

"Of course. What are you getting at Chloe?"

"Hella yes, let's become pirates again!"
She's looking at me with the same look a toddler gives to a candy shop.
"Aren't we a little old for that?"
She hits me against my arm.

"Ow, what the fuck?"

"Never say that again!"

"Fine. Jesus, you don't have to go all John Cena on me."
Chloe hesitates but then leans in for a kiss. I happily answer it, and lose myself once again when her soft lips touch mine.

"Soooo..."

"Fine, I'll play along."

"Hahaha, yes, let's go!"
Chloe gets out of the car, and eagerly jumps around infront of my door.
I open it.

Chloe flashes by and dissapears into my basement. I roll my eyes and close the door. Chloe is ravaging the basement while I take something to eat from the fridge.
Suddenly, I hear Chloe laughing like an evil genius. Shit, she found the box. I hear her footsteps as she walks up to the living room. Somewhere in my mind, I thought it was a good idea to hide in the closet where we put our jackets and stuff. I can see Chloe looking around the room confused.
When she realizes what I'm doing, she puts on her signature grin.

"Oh Max, come out, come out, wherever you are."

She puts down the box and starts her hunt for me. When she's right in front of the closet, I decide to jump her.
A girly scream escapes Chloe's mouth.

"What the fuck Max!?" she screams grabbing her chest.

"You are so easily scared."

"Fuck you! A closet really? Can you become any gayer today?"
An evil smirk appears on my face.

"I'm sorry, let me make it up to you."
I swing my arms around Chloe's neck and kiss her again. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me closer to her.

"Apology accepted," she says, staring into my eyes.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this."

I start checking my arms.
"What the hell are you doing?"

"Checking for needle traces, there's no way I was sober."

"I did not drug you Max. How dare you disrespect me like that? I challenge thee to a duel!"

After we got into our pirate gear, we went back into the basement to find some other things from our childhood. In the process we found our old Star Wars halloween costumes from last year. Now me and Chloe are both pirates with lightsabers and awesome robes. I got an eyepatch, which, normally Chloe would wear, but she shotgunned the darth vader mask.
I play along with Chloe's game.

"I accept your challenge."

Chloe lowers her mask and pulls out her lightsaber. We got those really expensive ones with all the sound effects and stuff. Okay, secretly we are big geeks and go to cosplay conventions. Hey, can't blame someone for wanting to be badass.
I pull out my own lightsaber and put on my "Bring it on" face. Very intimidating.
Chloe dashes forward and jumps onto the table swinging her saber directly at me. I block the hit with my own weapon and push Chloe back. She falls from the table onto the couch and quickly gets back on her feet.

"You have clearly trained a lot, my apprentice."

"Spending the summer climbing rocks with Kate is a killer work out for your arm muscles."

With my explaining, I forgot to keep an eye on Chloe. She swings her saber towards my ribs and I block right in time. Unexpectedly, she drops her saber and lifts me up. I drop my own by the sudden turn of events. She throws me over her shoulder and spins around.

"Chloe stop I'm going to be sick."

"Chloe is no longer alive, it's Darth Hella from now on!" the voice transformer in the mask makes this even funnier than it already was.

Chloe throws me onto the couch and jumps on top of me, she pulls off her mask revealing her beautiful blue hair. She drops the mask on the floor and kisses me. I love the feeling of no longer having to hide my feelings.
I think Chloe is experiencing the same. I can tell by the way she kisses me as if I left for years and finally came back. The kiss ends and we are stuck looking at eachother.
All I can think of is her right now.
Chloe has conquered my mind, and for once, I can let it go crazy in there.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Heyo so I went to the new star wars movie last night.
IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!
And I decided to totally relive my youth and started watching the old movies again and I am addicted again. So I just had to put something star wars related into this chapter!
We hope you are enjoying this fanfic so far.

Have a nice day.

Love you
Stay Hella Dope

yours truly
{BluePunkRockRebel}