Asahi Azumane x Reader; Sleepover.

Oyasumi!!! Here is a shot where the reader (IE, you) will be a sleepover hostess. Do enjoy~. Also, please don't hate me for this but as you all probably know, (F/C) of favourite colour. Btw, sO MUCH TEAM MUM AND DAD IN THIS.
------------------------------------------
Friday evening, nothing better in (Y/N)'s head than having an evening with the volley-boys and Kiyoko.

She was a good friend of Asahi and Noya, so the fact that they were coming round her house whilst her parents were away to keep her company was nice.

That, and she could sleep beside Asahi happily, whilst blushing.

-Mini Time Skip-

The pillows, blankets, sleeping backs and good were ready downstairs, (Y/N) was in her (F/C) tracksuit trousers and a long sleeved black top. A knock was heard and she jumped up, adjusting her bra and getting to the door.

The first people were Tanaka, Kiyoko (who looked drained already) and Noya. The two boys bounced into the house, pulling out Haribo, then Kiyoko walked in with a cupcake. They passed on their greetings when a second knock was heard.

Noya got the door and it was Daichi, Yachi, Suga, Hinata and Kageyama. They all said their greetings and waited for (Y/N) to let them in. She did so and they hugged her, all except Bakayama.

Everyone was there, except for Asahi. (Y/N) was upset, but she was happy to have the others there. 'Oh well... I shouldn't even expect him to come. He's probably busy with someone...' She sighed inaudibly, the idea of pizza then came to mind. "Hey, everyone! There is pizza in the kitchen!" She exclaimed.

Those who were there perked up their ears and ran to the kitchen, following (Y/N)'s lead. There were so many different pizzas that there would be enough for breakfast the next day, and dinner.

Everyone got their sides, snacks, slices, what have you, and sat down whilst (Y/N) chose the film to start the evening — Big Hero 6.

It was a very emotional part of the film, and the (H/C)'s bright (E/C) orbs brimming with tears whilst Kage-kun held Hinata (against his will supposedly), Yachi wept on Kiyoko's shoulder, Tanaka and Noya crying into Suga and Daichi's chests.

Asahi was running way behind because of a family function, and as he had a key in the case of an emergency so when he got to the girl's house he unlocked the front door. "Sorry I'm so l--OOF!" He exhaled heavily as a mass was forced against his waist.

"AZU-KUN! YOU'RE HERE!" (Y/N) screamed happily, whilst crying over the film. "Thank god you're here..." She whispered, feeling two arms wrap around her petite body.
Azumane sighed, petting the (H/C)'s hair. "Why were you watching B.H.Six whilst I wasn't here? You know you shouldn't..." The glass hearted male reprimanded softly.

(Y/N) snuggled her head into his chest whilst everyone stopped their sniffling, Noya and tanaka going to their friend and hugging him as well, expecting hugs from the ace. He didn't give them one, since they were being comforted by the team parents, and gave the (H/C) all his attention.

After a couple minutes, everyone had calmed down, (Y/N) drying her cheeks with the back of her (S/T) hand. Asahi blushed slightly thinking to himself. 'She is so cute... How will I be calm tonight?' He questioned internally. (Y/N) reminded him there was pizza, to which he ran straight into the kitchen.

He came back in, and on the two seater settee, is where him and the (E/C)-eyed girl sat together, her occasionally stealing a bite of a slice before he could eat it. He pouted which made them both giggle in the end, everyone looking at them, some with jealousy and some with glee that they were happy.

But everyone wanted them to get together.

The time soon reached 01:00am, and everyone was half asleep. In one room, aka the spare bedroom, were Yachi, Kiyoko, Daichi and Suga, aka, the most responsible males. The next room, (Y/N)'s room were Asahi and (Y/N) on the bed, Tanaka and Noya on the floor, and then in her parents' room was Hinata and Kageyama.

Everyone got in the pyjamas, (Y/N) in what she was already wearing and Asahi in a t-shirt saying 'tough guy'. Tanaka and Noya wanted to sleep next to her, being in awe of her never ending kindness and glee, but she gave them both a kiss on the forehead to say got night, along with a hug which meant their craniums pulled to her chest.

This made them pass out.

With nosebleeds.

(Y/N) giggled, making Asahi walk behind her and lean on her, arms wrapping around her shoulders. "Come on, you need to sleep..." He trailed off, yawning and nuzzling her head. "And I need to tell you something before we do so I can cuddle you." He mumbled whilst letting go and rolling onto the bed, patting the space next to him.

The (H/C) nodded, turning red slowly but steadily as she laid on her left side to face him. "What is it, Azu-kun?"
The ace took a deep breath and looked at (Y/N), a small blush and smile appearing on his visage. "I'm no good at this sort of thing, but I have kind of liked you for about.. Six months, so I was curious... If you would, I don't know... Want to be my girlfriend?"

The girl was half asleep, and since she had slept with Azumane, she had snuggled into his chest, arms around him tightly. "Yes, I will, you intimidatingly tall man..." She mumbled dreaming before:- "Now go to sleep." She commanded harshly, making Asahi laugh.

-BONUS ENDING-

The pair had fallen asleep, whilst Noya and Tanaka were still awake. They secretly high-fived one another, then went over to the other rooms to pass on the news.

They did, everyone handed over money owed since they had bets. The boys the returned to the two on the bed snuggling, mumbling incoherently to one another.

"This was the best sleepover ever...." They both mumbled in their sleep.