IMAGINE: Meeting Aidan at an art gallery and falling in love with him

When you log on to your Facebook account, you find a message from your best friend, Olivia, who moved to Bristol with her husband. You smile. You own a small business of gift wrapping. You wrapped gifts for Olivia's bridal shower and wedding, and that's when you became famous for your gift wrapping. People all over the world hire you because your talent for gift wrapping is flawless. You start reading the message: "Y/N, I miss you SO much! It's been way too long. Conner and I are doing great :) We'd love if you'd come to Bristol. You could stay in our guest house behind our cottage. We have a huge job for you so we're going to need you here for an entire month. We miss you dearly and would love if you could stay with us. Please consider this." You bite your lip and look away from your computer screen. "A month." You whisper, tapping your finger lightly against a key. You grin. "Bristol, here I come!" You exclaim.

You arrive in Bristol three months later. "Y/N!" Olivia exclaims, spotting you from across the airport. She runs into your arms and hugs you tightly. "Oh, it's so good to see you." You say, pulling back and looking at her. She smiles. "I'm so excited that you're here!" She replies. She helps you grab your luggage and then takes you to her car. "So Conner is opening up an art gallery and he wants you to make gift baskets for all the guests. It's his way of saying 'thank you'. He wants to add some gift cards, wine and cheese snacks. He also wants to put in your and his business cards just in case someone wants to hire you here." Olivia explains. You nod. "All right, that sounds good." You say, smiling. For the next two weeks, Olivia and you shop together to get things for the gift baskets.

Finally after every gift basket is complete, it's the night of the gallery opening. You wear a red 50's a-line dress with a sweetheart neckline, cat eyeliner, your hair in long waves, and deep red lipstick. You get into your rented car, the gift baskets crowding the car. When you get there, a ton of people help you take the gift baskets out, Conner directing everything. You walk into the gallery, enjoying champagne and eating appetizers. As you're talking to a guest, you feel the gaze of someone staring at you from across the room. You look up and to the side, your heart beating double time. Aidan Turner is across the room, smiling his cute smile at you. Your eyes widen and you look away. "I'm dreaming. This has to be a dream. It just has to." You whisper almost inaudibly. "Hello." An Irish voice behind you says suddenly. You stiffen and slowly turn around nervously. It's Aidan. "My name is Aidan Turner." He introduces, holding out his hand. You shake it, unable to stop smiling. "Y/N." You reply. "It's so nice to meet you." He replies, smiling.

For the rest of the night, Aidan and you hit it off. Conner finishes up his closing speech, thanking everyone for coming. Olivia and him start handing out the gift baskets and people start leaving with their gifts and new bought paintings. Aidan comes up to you, holding a few paintings. "Y/N, I just want to tell you that you look beautiful tonight." He says softly. You look to the ground, blushing. "I know we just met, but I feel like we have this crazy connection and bond." He states. You look up at him surprised. "I've felt it too." You admit. "Where are you staying? Is there a way I can contact you?" Aidan asks. You grin and then you both exchange contact information. "Well, Y/N, I must be off. Thank you for such a wonderful night." He says, before placing a soft kiss on your cheek. You flush deeply. "You're very welcome, Aidan." You answer. Aidan holds up the gift basket, smiling. "By the way, this gift basket is totally awesome!" He exclaims, backing away from you. You laugh softly, watching him leave.

The next night, you hear a knock at your door. You go to open it and jump back in surprise at Aidan who stands at your doorway, holding pizza and a cooler. "Aidan!" You exclaim, quickly running your hands through your hair to make it look decent. "You look lovely, Y/N." He replies, smiling. "Can I come in?" He asks. "Yes. Yes, of course!" You exclaim, moving away. "This-this is so sweet of you." You reply, shutting the door behind him. You both sit down on the couch eating pizza and drinking while watching Netflix. You notice that as you talk together, Aidan won't stop smirking at you. Butterflies start an epic war in your stomach. "I'm gonna go get us some ice cream." You state, pushing yourself off the couch. You walk to the freezer, bring out an ice cream carton, and then turn around. You gasp as Aidan stands right in front of you, his face mere inches from yours. Aidan's eyes, filled with desire, search yours as he backs you up against the freezer. "Y/N, kiss me." He whispers, leaning his head down to yours. You do just that. You kiss him passionately and he wraps his arms around you. The ice cream falls from your hands and thuds to the floor as you pull Aidan closer to you. Breathless, he pulls his mouth backs from yours, and starts trailing kisses from your lips down to your neck. You close your eyes, your heart pounding loudly against your chest. Aidan looks up at you. "I've been wanting to do that since the moment I met you." He whispers, smiling. You return the smile, blushing.

For the rest of the time that you're in Bristol, you spend it with Aidan. He takes you to restaurants and you both explore Bristol together. The last night you're in Bristol, you lay on your bed, crying, feeling sad to be leaving Aidan. You lift your head at the sound of noises outside your window. Your eyebrows draw and you get off of your bed. You open up your bedroom window and see Aidan below. "Y/N, I will regret this I don't do this. Please, please be my girlfriend. You've brightened up my life these past 2 weeks. My soul has never been better!" He shouts up to you. "Yes!" You exclaim, happy tears filling your eyes. "Yes!" Aidan whoops, jumping up and down. You run down the stairs and outside to him. You fly into his arms and Aidan holds you tightly. He kisses you deeply and then stares at you. "Let's walk in the moonlight under the stars before you leave tomorrow." He says softly, slipping his hand into yours. "Shall we, my lady?" He asks, grinning. You smile and squeeze his hand. "We shall." You reply.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!