Part Two: Chapter Sixteen

I woke up, sweat drenched my body. I had told Xander if he didn't let me sleep in my own bed I wouldn't stay the night so he obliged. Last night, the dreams I had weren't good.

My eyes went to the clock on my phone. It was already half nine in the morning. With an extremely tired yawn, I pulled myself from the bed, walking toward the shower. It felt strange, to strange, to be back here and walking around like everything was the same.

I was dreading when Josuee came back.

I made my way to the shower, pulling the bathroom door open only to scream extremely loudly. "Hello" Xander said, brushing his teeth. I let out a sigh and brushed past him, pulling down the toilet lid so I could sit on it.

"It's easier when you actually have the lid up" He began rinsing his mouth with the water.

"I'm not going to the toilet" I scowled, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I just woke up, why would I wake you up?" He put his toothbrush back into the cup. I paused, remembering when my light blue brush sat there with it. It was a dumb thought but it caught my eyes before I noticed him leave the room.

I stood up and shut the door, not even questioning where he was going. Turning the lock I heard him call back, "Are you taking a shower?"

"Yeah"

"Wait" He paused, "Let me back in, I forgot something" A small smile appeared on my face while rolling my eyes. 

"Oh really? And what did you forget?" I turned the shower on and set it to the right heat.

"To see you naked" Talk about being forward. Ignoring him, I climbed into the shower, gnawing on my lip lightly. Even flirting with Xander excited me. It was way less awkward than I expected be... almost normal.

I let out a relieved sigh as the warm water cleaned my body. It almost felt like it was washing the stress away. Resting my back against the wall I shut my eyes. The water massaged my body.

Thoughts began swirling into my head.

What would my life be like now if I hadn't been hired by Henry that day? I'd probably have never met Xander again. I could have met Nick, if my new master had gone to the master/maid/butler thing.

It's so weird how one thing can set off another. If I hadn't called to the door yesterday I could be pregnant with little Nick's if he actually tried to netflix and chill. My face scrunched up and my thoughts went to babies.

I almost burst out laughing at the thought of a little Xander. Seeing that would be cute... no hilarious. It was hard to imagine it. A little Tina.... a little me. 

Thoughts continued to roaming further until they finally set on the though of a little Milan and Xander.. in the same family. I scrunched up my face. This is what happened when I showered for long or couldn't sleep.

Mental thoughts flew in my brain.

No children.

Why was I even thinking about this dumb stuff?

I shut off the shower and snatched a towel from the rack. Wrapping it around my body I let out a happy sigh, realizing it had been left on the radiator to warm up. 

I took the other one and dried my hair aggressively until it was dry enough that I could tie it up in a messy pony tail with it dripping. I frowned, looking at the wavy mess... I should straighten it soon. It seemed my hair got darker everytime I saw it... like my soul.

I burst out laughing at the dumb thought. I had expected Xander to ask what I was laughing at but he had gone down. Probably making breakfast. DAMN IT! I HAD WANTED TO MAKE IT FOR HIM.

With a frustrated groan I pulled the door open widely and sped down the stairs. I almost slipped and held back a cry until I safely landed on the bottom floor with both feet. "Xander" I called out. I walked tightened the towel around me, creating the knot so it would hold.

My bare feet touched the cold tiles when I entered the kitchen but I ignored it. I frowned when I couldn't find him. I left the room and began searching the rest of the house but of course I couldn't find him.

"Xander!" I shouted his name a bit louder but was only left in silence after. Had he gone out or something? With a small frown I made my way back up to my old room. I paused.

I didn't have fresh clothes, they were at Josueé's. He had put my clothes from last night in the wash but I wasn't sure if they were dry by now. I glanced to Xander's top I was wearing last night but decided it was best to find my own.

With an extra grumble, I once again, hurried down the stairs. I let out a cry when I crashed into him.

"Where the hell were you?" I scowled and attempted to side step him but he blocked my way.

"No-where" He paused, "And your clothes are right there" He nodded behind me and my eyes rested on the radiator where my clothes were drying out.

"Thanks" I murmured and picked them up, sighing with relief when they weren't damp, "I'm going to get dressed then I'll make breakfast" I could feel his eyes follow me all the way up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't hungry.

He had tried to get me to eat but I was reluctant the whole time.

I was terrified that Josueé would decide to come back early from his trip and realize where I was. I knew his reaction wouldn't be good.

I nibbled on my nails nervously, one of my worst habits.

"Xander I seriously need to go home" I washed the plates that had just been eaten from. He sat at the table, watching me with a frown.

"You're my maid. So this is home"

"You know what I mean" I turned off the water and dried my hands with a tea towel, "Oh god and Nick.. if he finds out I came to yours, he'll be so hurt"

"Who cares about him?"

"Xander, be nice"

He ignored me and glanced to his phone, "Do you want to go to Josuee's and collect some of your things?" My jaw dropped. Had he really just asked that?

"I can't yet, I haven't even told him or asked him. He's going to make this difficult.. believe me"

"I still don't see how you were so stupid as to work for him"

"Shut up" I snapped, "I'm not stupid, and he wasn't as bad as you think" 

Xander raised his eyes from his phones throwing me a look which quickly made me shut my mouth. I stood there, an awkward tension now filled the air and he could sense it too.

I stiffly exited the room, letting a breath when I got out. I needed to go back before he came home. Sure, he said he was coming tomorrow but- 

I jumped when a loud banging noise came from the door. It sounded like the person wanted to break into the house than knock. I opened the door quietly only to come face to face with a girl who.. well... looked like a model.

She looked me up and down, narrowing her eyes, "Where is he?" She asked.

"What?" I was to surprised to answer.

"Xander. Where's Xander?"

"Who are you?" It was the main question on my mind. She put her hand on her hip, "Forget about that, get him now!"

Wow, rude.

"Why?" I was being incredibly nosy but in all fairness she barged right up here, demanding for him.

"Why?" She scoffed, "Because my sister is pregnant because of him!"