Dating the bad girl [Chapter 8]

Chapter 8

Danielle P.O.V

I scribbled on my sketch pad, watching my mum fix her hair from my spot on the top floor. I was sitting on the large window sill, my mum looked like she had just had sex.

Flustered, check. Her hair was sticking out in random places, and her lips looked swollen. She couldn’t have, dad was home.

I shrugged, she was probably just stressed about Daniella's audition or something, I licked my lips shading in the dream catcher I was drawing. I stood up fixing my shirt.

Nolan was outside because his mum told him he needs to meet the 'Bakers', he told me his mum was trying to set him up with this girl named Brittany.

There was only two weeks left to this summer, then after that Nolan and me would move on with our lives and go to our separate colleges.

Warm hands slid around my waist and I was pulled into a muscular chest, “Hey Elle.” Nolan murmured his hands squeezing my waist. He lowered his head to my neck and began to nibble on the shell of my ear, I groaned.

“I'm hungry.” Nolan murmured, suddenly picking my body up and throwing my over his shoulder.

I gasped, then feeling his hand on my left butt cheek a sound escaped my mouth,“Hmmm.”.

“Let's go Mc Donalds yeah?” He said, his hand rubbing up and down the back of my thigh.

“Okay.” I said cupping his butt causing him to gasp.

“No.” he said, and I bet he was blushing.

I grinned patting his glory as we skipped down the stairs.

Once we got to Mc Donald’s I forced myself into the booth beside his, my hand shot to his thigh wanting him to blush.

When he did, I grinned pecking his cheek which was flamed with heat, I rubbed my nose against it gently.

Nolan looked down at me and rubbed his hands across my arm “I love your tattoos” he mumbled as his eyelids dropped low making me wanna purr and rub against him.

“I love your face.” I grinned clutching his hand.

He licked his lips and smiled slowly, his lips advancing towards mine. The clearing of someone’s throat broke us apart, Nolan began to blush crazily and I loved it.

The man with our order dropped the tray onto the table and walked away, I picked up my burger leaning into Nolan's warm body. Nolan picked up his burger and bit into it using his perfect white teeth.

Almost and hour late I lay in Nolan's bed, he was between my legs. Using his mouth to suckle my neck, I clutched his hair my eyes closed. An unwanted moan slipped past my lips, Nolan growled.

These past couple of days Nolan and me have been doing this quite allot, I'm sleeping in his room every night.

We make out and then sleep, I try to move further but clearly Nolan was a virgin so he wouldn’t let me.

He pulled back and looked down at his neck clearly proud, he ran his thumb over it “Good work my man.” he muttered to himself.

I bust out laughing wrapping my legs around Nolan's waist and pulling him into me, “Your so cute.” I said.

He flipped us over, my head rested on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

“Elle?” he asked after fifteen minutes of silence.

“Hmm” I asked running my fingers across his bare flat stomach, six pack.

“What...what is this?” he asked, his voice sounding uncomfortable.

“Hot.” I said pecking his chest.

He sighed, his chest rising and falling “No..like, relationship wise.” he said, his voice sounding unsure.

I cleared my throat, oh no. Not this subject, “Nolan..” I began, my voice laced in uncertainty. Nolan stiffened beneath me, his body rock hard. “This thing...what we have, is good. Don’t fuck it up. We have fun, if we label this you'll start hanging onto every word I say and I don’t want that...for us.” I sat up, straddling him to get a better look at his “let's keep doing this....and see where it takes us okay?” I said running my fingers up and down his chest.

He closed his eyes for a minute, to hide the emotions he was feeling I was grateful, I would hate seeing Nolan hurt over me. I didn’t deserve someone like Nolan he deserved someone perfect.

We didn’t go well together. He deserved a girl who would be willing to wait for him stand by him in whatever he does. She should be pure, my Nolan deserved purity.

He deserved the kind of girl who would stay home for him and cook and take care of the kids.

The thought pissed me off, my Nolan with another girl?

No.

“I...” Nolan looked like he wanted to say more, he didn’t “Okay.” he said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me down to him, I dropped my head into the crook of his neck pecking it before closing my eyes.

I drifted off into a peaceful sleep feeling protected and happy like I always feel around Nolan.

Nolan P.O.V

Britanny grinned, I smiled back trying to be polite. I hope I succeeded I didn’t want to hurt Britanny's feelings she was nothing but nice to me.

I couldn’t help but think of Danielle and what she had said to me the night before, I wasn’t going to lie to myself. I want to be her boyfriend.

I didn’t want to push her though, she said she labels ruined things and I wouldn’t know I’ve never even had a relationship.

“Would you like some lemon?” she asked me politely, nodding to the iced tea in my hand.

I smiled, “I don’t need more bitterness in my life.” I grinned.

She giggled, stroking my arm “Nolan you're so funny.” she said chuckling.

I noticed Danielle watching us from the corner of her eye, She was playing on her PSP lounging on the beach chair in a bikini. The bikini was bright pink, I'd be lying if I said I didn’t notice how it hugged her breasts and the neon pink complimented her dark skin and her beautiful curves. My entire body...especially one part stood to attention.

I know she thought I didn’t know she was watching...with rapt jealousy. It was rather adorable.

Maybe she'd get jealous?

I smirked, an idea popping up in my head.

I grinned running my fingertips along Britannys hand, “Could you be a babe and rub some sunscreen on me?” I asked.

I lifted my shirt, rolling it off my body revealing my heavily toned stomach.

I grinned when I noticed Danielle's hand movements still, I reached over my shorts riding low on my hips I handed Britanny the sun screen and noticed Danielle turn her head fully to stare.

She looked blatantly annoyed, Britanny squirted some onto her hand. I moved my body so my back was to her, she began rubbing it onto my back.

This was a blunt move for me, but I had to do it to prove to myself that maybe, maybe Danielle cared a tiny bit for me.

More than physical.

gonna upload mroe of this tonight just wanted to get this on! :)