Flame-chan's interest [Part One]

There will be four parts in total because the picture didn't exactly all fit. But let's start! Please note that this will most likely be about anime...

Top left: Dragon
I mean like, who doesn't like Dragons? Dragons reminds me of our imaginations, we can design our own dragons even though everyone in this world (or if your a psychopath or if your from the past) doesn't actually know what dragons look like, I'll we've seen are inferences. We, creative people like you (maybe maybe not) can create however you want a dragon to look like!

Top right: Wings of Fire
The book is just amazing, usually there are books that I read and I can't correctly see the scenery and movements, but the WoF series, every where they go, it feels like I'm there with the dragonets and it feels awesome.

Bottom left: Haikyuu
An amazinnggggg anime about sports, it's an amazing comedy and is about volleyball. The plot is incredible hilarious and the main volleyball team (team that the story is about) they all have a couple (even though they don't realize it) except for Tanaka...

Bottom right: Free!
Seriously, who wouldn't want to watch shirtless teenagers  flaunt their abs? I know that over 90% of the otaku society would. They also have tons of Yaoi ships, comedy, and some sad parts. This anime is about swimming, and his full of shirtless men, and sometimes a feel like Kou when I watch them swim.