Out of Control

All rights go to author.

-*Warning.*

__________________________________________________________________

"So umm...you've got Cheer?" Lauren asked.

"Uh huh, you have Glee?" Lauren nodded.

"Do you want me to walk you to the locker room?" Camila quirked her eyebrow suspiciously.

"Friends walk friends to their after school activities Camz," she said it mockingly.

"But the locker room is past the choir room."

"So...?" Lauren said with a smirk. Fuck, if Camila kept feeling like this whenever the brunette glanced at her she was in trouble.

"O-okay," she stuttered.

"Want me to carry your books too?" she added with faux innocence and sparkling eyes.

Yeah, Camila was in trouble.

"Lauren."

"Just wondering," she shrugged. The brunette missed the mischievous side-long glance that the green eyed girl shot her.

They began walking, starting in silence.

"So I have to sing today in Glee," Lauren began. Camila laughed, glad that it wasn't so uncomfortable anymore.

"That sucks, I can't believe you and Austin are forced to be in that stupid club!" Lauren stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"Yeah I know. The only thing I have to look forward to is one-upping Austin when we have to perform."

"I wish I could see that, it would be hilarious."

"You know...if you REALLY wanted to, you could come watch me perform."

"Lo, I wouldn't be caught dead in that choir room."

"You could stand outside- watch me humiliate Austin, yell some supportive words at the doorway."

Truth is, Camila REALLY wanted to watch her. She was really curious to hear her sing and dying to see her dance.

...those abs.

But that seemed a little to...desperate. Besides it's true, if someone saw her watching Glee club rumors would spread. Sure she liked to sing but that didn't mean she'd risk social suicide. Not even for Lauren.

"I don't think so." Lauren's eyes grew huge and her eyebrow crinkled in the most adorable way. Then her lip jutted out ever so slightly in a pout to complete the cutest puppy dog look Camila Cabello had ever seen.

"Please Camz?" she asked simply.

The brunette faltered and looked away. That look. She was caught between screaming 'd'aaaaawww' and feeling REALLY guilty for denying her.

"Please...?" she whispered, getting close- not in friendly proximity.

"I- I uhhhh..." Camila stuttered as she got lost in her 'Lauren haze' again. It's just that...those eyes. They were so green and her skin looked so soft and those lips were so...

"O-okay," she agreed without even realizing it. The sad look from the brunettes face immediately disappeared to contort into a face-splitting smile.

"Yay! I'll make sure to be extra awesome just for you!" Lauren said," Okay, kick some ass at practice I'll see you later!" parting ways she kissed her cheek.

"Lauren!" Camila yelped," I thought we agreed on-"

"Friends kiss each other on the cheek Camz," she shrugged as if it was obvious. Camila wanted to be angry at her because she Definitely knew what she was doing.