Mettaton X Reader

((I planned to do this and already had it halfway started when some requested it! So I guess this is partly requested?))

It was very, very foggy. Me and Napstablook were planning on walking around outside, but he blended in with the fog, making it easy for me to lose him. When he gets lost from a friend, he begins to cry until that friend manages to find him again. So I decided it was best to stay inside...I told Napstablook that he could come to my place, but he insisted that I came over to his.
I had finally arrived after walking. I his house was nearby, but I lost my way in this stupid fog.... I knocked on the door, and heard an unfamiliar voice from inside.
"Hm? You expecting company?" The voice asked. "Y-yeah..." I heard Napstablook say. He opened the door, and once he saw me, his face lit up with excitement. "Oh good...! It's you...! I thought you might've forgotten about me..." He said and looked down.
I chuckled and smiled. "Napstablook, I could never forget you." I said and he smiled. I saw someone in the background... I guess Napstablook saw me looking over at the figure. "O-oh! I wanted to introduce you to my cousin...! Sorry I didn't tell you he was coming." He said and let me walk inside. I looked around. Hm...same as usual. I had come over to Napstablook's house before. He claims it looked exactly like this when he was underground! "U-uh, (Your name), meet Mettaton! Mettaton, meet (Your name)!" Napstablook said.
Mettaton? Wait...oh my god. I didn't realize till now it was him!! He turned around and looked at me with a nice smile. "Oh my! Blooky, is this the friend you were talking about? I've heard great things about you~" Mettaton said. "O-oh! That's good..! I've seen you on TV before...I love your show!" I said and he chuckled. "Oh, that's good!" He said happily.
Napstablook and I sat down on the couch next to Mettaton. It was actually a lot of fun hearing about their life underground. Mettaton was also a pro at cheering up his cousin. They were so cute. But while Napstablook was talking, I swear I saw Mettaton glancing at me time to time. I glanced back once, and he just smiled and looked back at Napstablook.
Weird...
Suddenly, Napstablook's phone started to ring. "I'll be right back, I have to answer this...!" He said and walked out of the room. "...so, my cousin...what do you think about him...?" Mettaton asked as soon as Napstablook was out of sight. "He's really nice. We both like the same type of music, so that's usually what we talk about most of the time. He seems to really enjoy talking about music." I said and he nodded. "...why do you bother hanging out with him...?"
This question caught me off guard... "W...what do you mean?" I asked and he chuckled. "C'mon, darling. Me and you both know that barely anyone hangs out with Blooky." He said and I looked away. Mettaton was right...nobody gave Napstablook a chance since he was depressed most of the time. "Was it out of pity? Was it because you wanted him to introduce you to me?"
"Of course not!" I yelled in defense. "I didn't even know you two were related! He told me about you, but he never mentioned your name...plus, I hang around 'Blooky', cause he's a cool guy. He's super nice, he's fun to talk to, and we both help each other get out of sad moods." I said and looked away.
"...You really didn't know we were related...?" He asked, and I nodded. "I...I'm not mean, you know..." I mumbled and glared at him. He was really pushing my buttons here....like I would do such a thing to Napstablook. "...darling, I know you not mean. But most of the time, after Napstablook introduces people to me, they never talk to him again. I'm just...insecure, you know?" Mettaton explained with a sigh. "I don't want Blooky to get hurt anymore...can I really trust you?" He asked and I nodded.
"I've been friends with him for over a year. Why would I leave him behind now?"
((TIME SKIP))

After that, all three of us started to hang out. It made Blooky very, very happy. However, Napstablook said he felt like we weren't really friends, so he set us up to hang out. No matter what we said, Napstablook insisted on this hang out. Sigh....
We were both walking through the mall. It was...a lot of fun. Mettaton had so many good stories! I wish I had some interesting stories... I made sure to hint at him that I was interested in what he had to say. "Well, my dream stayed the same, and I fulfilled it even when I reached the surface. It was all I could hope for. But, it does get kinda hectic sometimes..." He said and then looked over at me. "...so what's your dream?" Mettaton asked.
My dream?
"...I...I honestly don't know." I said honestly. He was taken aback by this statement. "I'm kinda just going with the flow. Wherever life decides to throw me, I'll handle it. Down the line, I'll find something I love doing, and do that. But...oh, never mind...it's not even relevant to the topic." I said with a shrug. "No no, say it!"
"I don't think I-"
"Please? I'm sure it's important enough."
Oh fine...
"I'm not sure I'll ever find love..." I explained. He looked at me, confused. "I mean, I don't know why, but I don't think I would be happy in a relationship with anyone. I'm good with just having friends, and I know I'm not attractive, so-"
"Please stop..." Mettaton said and cut me off. I opened my mouth to speak, but was once again cut off. "Why would you EVER think you wouldn't find love?! Anyone would be lucky to have you! I mean, darling, your just glowing with beauty! I can't believe you think that way...if anyone made you think that way, I'll personally find them and strangle them! Oh goodness, I mean, your amazing! Your personality, your looks, everything! Plus, does being attractive even matter? If it does to certain people, their not worth your time!"
Mettaton went on and on, and seemed to be really angry. But, it was all flattering. I mean, even though he was angry and ranting on, everything he said was really nice. In the middle of it, I smiled. Wow Mettaton...I thought you only put on an act to make yourself look good. But I guess you really do have a big heart...

No wonder Blooky likes you.

((FINALLY. Finished! Yes!))