Mafia Boss.. for awhile?

3rds POV

"Eh? Wat do you mean tat tose Vongola cretino are gone?" The sound of an angry Italian could be heard from outside the room, spatting colorful curses.

A door creaked opened and revealed a petite short-brown haired man with eyes shut close, "Ve.. fratello?"

"Ve.. veneziano?!" The other man, who have almost the same appearance as the latter with a darker brown hair and possibly shorter by an inch, startled himself by the sound of his brother's voice, "Dammit Veneziano, don't enter my room witout knocking!"

"But I eard tat your voice and was worried.." The man let himself in, "Wat are you talking about just now, Romano?" He tilt his head to the side, his curl swing a bit.

"Stuffs." reply Romano nonchalantly .

"Ve~ I see."

"WY ARE YOU STILL ERE IDIOTA, VAFFANCULO!" Romano pushed his brother to the door while the other doesn't move an inch and are crying,

"But but..!" Veneziano clings to his brother, reluctant to go just yet.

A sound of cough interrupts the two as they switch their attention to the phone that was laying on the table.

Romano clicked his tongue and walked towards the said phone with an annoyed face, "So wat do you want me to do?"

"Vee..~?" Veneziano totter over to his brother's side, wanting to hear the conversation.. which ended up with him being pushed again by his brother.

"Fill in as the Vongola's mafia boss for awile." reply the voice.. monotone.

"Eh?" dumbfounded, Romano slipped the phone and once again, it falls on the table.

"W..whwhwhwhat does e mean fratello?" Veneziano panicked as he shook his brother's shoulder making the latter dizzy,

"Ve.. vene.. venezia..no!!"

"Nort Italy was it?" The sharp dark tone made the said man shivers,

"Y.. yes?"

"Sorry for the sudden request but the Vongola's boss somewat.. gone from the present and I were requested by Nono, the ninth boss, to come and elp to fill in the boss position until Decimo return... back."

"Eh?"

"As there are many enemies who wanted Vongola to collapse, you are our only choice.. since you're the personification of the country itself."

"V.. ve?? I don't catch up just yet.. wat?"

Romano snatched the phone back from Veneziano and yell to the phone, "AS IF FIGLIO DI TROIA . WO CARES IF VONGOLA COLLAPSE, WE GOT NOTING TO DO WIT--"

A loud thud could be heard and as Romano turns around, he saw Veneziano on the ground.. hardly breathing. "Ve..veneziano.?!?..eh??" Not long after that, romano fall on his knees, "W..wat..?!"

".... Just like I tought." The voice sigh, "So it affect you bot.. This migt be bad."

"W.. wat do you mean.. bastardo.." Romano managed to get himself stand up with the help of the table,

"You see, it seems tat one of Vongola's .. inventor ad a slight miscalculation to their.. project and somewat manages to send Vongola and other allies of it back to.."

"The past?" Veneziano wisper lowly, yet it was eard by the two,

"Indeed." The voice says,

"You could feel it, no? A slight pain, South Italy?" the silence indicates that its a 'yes'

"Since you're a country, it migt affect you both. Especially Italy.. the place were Vongola are at."

"Wat you're saying is that we got no choice but to help you .. or else we will be urt by all these nonsense?"

"not us, but Vongola."

"Whatever, I didn't sign up for this merda I won't comply! Besides, it does urt but I managed to get used to it. Cazzo !"

"......."

"Veneziano..? Wat's wrong, idiota fratello of mine! OI!" Romano shakes Italy's body which are laying on the floor,

"Venezia..--"

"It urts.." Veneziano's voice is full of .. pain. There Romano saw his brother panting hard, as if having trouble to breathe. His expression was uncomfortable as sweats started forming,

"O.. oi..!!" Not knowing what to do, Romano became rigid. All he could do was to shout for his brother's name and hoped that everything would be alright.

"Romano, Sout of Italy, let us elp Veneziano, Nort of Italy."

"Eh?" Suddenly, a black mists formed near the two. Like a gate to some place scary.. But Romano had no time to argue, his mind was full of saving his brother.. Even though he was jealous of his brother, he still care deeply for him. He picked up his brother on his arms, and carried him towards the mists.

The telephone made a beep sound, the call ended.