Chapter Thirty Two

sup guys 💛

enjoyyy

____________

MaRy'S p.O.v

When I was finally dropped at home by Ashton and Chrissy, I had a gift in one hand and rushed to the front door. I was late. It was 6:45 pm and I knew Harry would be angry with me.

After we had left the restaurant Chrissy took us to a sex shop which had me completely mortified but had them laughing their a.sses off. Of course, Chrissy made me buy a thank you gift that wasn't exactly what my mom was hinting at when she told me to get one...

I had also gotten multiple texts from Harry throughout the day telling me he wanted me home for dinner, and that meant before 6:45.

So before I could waste anymore time and probably add to the punishment I was about to get for being late, I ran through the front door.

"Harry?" I called as soon as I had shut and locked the front door. But before I could get a answer, I ran around the corner and ran right into Harry himself.

"Mary." he said with a tone I couldn't quite pick up on. I had to stretch my neck to look up at him as I spoke.

"I'm so sorry daddy! I didn't mean to come home late for dinner, really. Chrissy and Ashton and I got distracted and.. And we were.. Well.. I got you this." I ended my rambling because I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere and shoved my present into his broad chest that was only centimeters from me.

His eyebrows furrowed with confusion as he held the bag up.

"My mom thought it'd be nice to give you a proper thank you gift for taking me to England with you." I said shyly, anticipating him opening the gift. I wasn't sure if he'd be happy or mad that I went into a sex shop without him.

I held my hands behind my back as he started to unwrap it.

"Just because you got me this doesn't mean your not getting spanked missy." His eyes met mine in a quick glance before continuing to open his gift. "Got it?"

"Yes" I sighed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy." I mentally rolled my eyes.

Once he unwrapped the gift fully he smirked and brought a hand up to my cheek, softly holding it.

"Princess, this will just make your punishment even better."

______________

Yes I understand this was short.

I don't even know what to write. Give me suggestions on what you want me to do :)