Ending: NEWYEAR SPECIAL!

A/N: Little newyears special! (B/y/w) = boyfriend you want (someone from the story. Not from rl plz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smiled at your boyfriend (b/y/w) who stood next to you in a nice suit. You wore a [f/c] dress with glitters on the upperbody, fading as it got down.

"[F/n] you look perfect.." He said and kissed your hand, with him getting some glares from who still weren't over their heartbreaks.

"IS EVERYONE READY?" Yelled Hanji, standing on two boxes with a red dress on, falling till it hit the ground (or, box, whatever.) You heard alot of people yelling 'yes' and you just did it with them.

"10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1"

Silence, a bell was jingling in your ears.

"HAPPY NEWYEAAAAR~"

Everyone smiled in happiness, you turned to your loved one and kissed his cheek, whispering 'happy newyear' in his ear.

He did the same and after that you two kissed, people cheering for you two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Extra ending, cuz jeh. (Guess for who this is!)]

You looked down at all your friends in happiness who were smiling, drinking and laughing together.

You watched them count down slowly, while you took your lovers hand, you felt two soft lips on your cheek.

"1.."

The bells rang, the sound making you smile. You felt those soft lips again, only now on your forehead.

"[F/n].. Happy newyear.." You turned to your lover and smiled sweetly. "Happy newyear.. I love you.."

You leaned in and kissed your boyfriend softly. After pulling away you looked down again and saw your friends looking, smiling as if they saw you.

"Happy newyear, everyone!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you guess who it is? ⊙﹏⊙
If you can I'm making a extra ending for you! With the character you want x3.

Happy newyear everyone! Thanks for all the comments, votes and views (*≧∀≦*)

I mean, I'm over the 7k already. Holy horseshit.

I love you all my precious readers and thankyou for being awesome! (/^▽^)/

Again happy newyear and I will update next year again (灬ºωº灬)♡.