25.Finding out (Part 1)

Her diary was a massive revelation to her past. The  entries were not continous. She wrote whenever she wanted to. When she felt she needed her parents.

She wrote about the day when Duncan arrived in her life.

*When Christie had left Miss Melanie told me she was taken away by those people because they didn't have a child of their own. Same thing is going to happen to me. The strange thing is they already have a child,a girl couple of years older than me. These people were kind especially the Man. The women when she saw me she started crying. I didn't do anything yet she did. I was told to pack my stuff and I did. I didn't want to leave but Miss Melanie said I had to. I cried for a long time till the time she hugged me. Even she cried. I would miss my friends. Again I had to change school bad began all over again. To make friends. It's not something easy.
It was going to be a public school that's what Duncan said. Yeah that's the man name. Kinda weird name. Claire (the women)  said I would have no worries in making friends as I was a very charming and mysterious girl. I don't know if It was a good thing.
Miss Melanie had said that people don't live any castles anymore.
She said the castles were turned into museums for public. Boy she was wrong. Duncan and his family literally lived in a castle.
I wonder they had crowns too. They aren't wearing them but still.
The castle was so huge I could cycle in it. This was not the only house they had. Why do you need two houses? But anyway the best part was it's Library. My room was too huge for me. We used to sleep ten kids in a room like this but now I am sleeping alone in this huge room.*

Her diary entries were included what she did learned and mostly missed. Her each word came out to life and I found myself going back in time in her world. I walked through the corridors she walked; imagining the whole thing happening in front of me.

I never thought I would be a part of her life ever. But it seems I had just had to blow the dust away, draw the curtains apart. As if I ever knew.
She never liked Duncan's glitzy parties. Always working her way to escape them.

*This time I couldn't escape this party Duncan held. I told Claire that I had and important school project to submit. A day wouldn't hurt is what she said. She even told that she would talk to the teacher to extend the deadline of it. I couldn't let that happen so I shut up. She dressed me up that day for the party. What was the party about I had no clue nor I didn't wanted to know about it.
I wore an off shoulder dress flow from waist  which was very pretty. It was aqua blue maybe ocean green I don't know both. It was quite short though. I kept on tugging at the ends of the dress to make it look longer.
She let my medium length wavy black hair down. I swear my head looked like an oyster on that ocean dress.

I was having the yummy ice cream behind the pillar. It was my fifth round. The food did not suck at all in this party. I was the only one not enjoying it I think, but I was the only one appreciating the food here.
People had suddenly started staring towards something and when I followed the vision I saw Duncan greeting an another man,
Luther yes. He was a family friend sort of. He was a very tall person with an accent but that was not it. An even taller man stood beside him.

I was dumbstruck when I saw him. Such a handsome man.
He wore a sharp black suit with buttons of his white innershirt open. He had really good features and looked powerful. Our school jocks were nothing compared to him. He had a very curvy lady beside him and she was beautiful too. My heart almost stopped looking at him but bounced back running when I saw his partner.
Was more like a wake up call.
I still feel so excited when I think about him. He was Luther's son.
Luther always visited Duncan but I never knew he had a son.
Looking at him from faraway was such a heart attack but looking at him up lose was death.

I was trying the pastry when he came right beside me helping himself for a pastry. We were about to the same spoon and I apologized. But when I turned to look I saw him straight in the eyes. Those deep eyes matched my dress. They were hypnotizing. I was almost jealous of that. I had never seen a person with those kind of eyes. He looked at me straight and I felt too exposed.
I just took an another spoon am ran away. I swear if I ever saw him again I didn't what I would do.*

I was surprised she actually wrote about this. She was sixteen that time. Dad had dragged me to this but I never knew I would meet her that day. After she ran I went to search for her the whole party. I wanted to ask about her but I didn't know her name at all.
That little dress she wore and that thick flowy hair and those mysterious eyes . That day at the library when I saw her again I thought she would run away again but she didn't really quite remember me. It was just a chance encounter back then.

I kept on reading the diary.
She would visit her parents grave each year. The date struck me. It was that day when she cried a lot in her room. Margaret had told me that Tiffany hadn't gone to her office that day which was not her.
When I went towards her room to check on her but I couldn't knock when I heard her sniffing and all of sudden crying again.
I wish I could have done something her but I was bound.

-----------------------
The whole Sunday I dedicated myself in reading the diary.
I read through the days of school till she went to college.
With each passing year she dedicated herself to her work.

I read on till I had finished a good portion of the pages of that small yet thick diary.

*Dear diary,
Yesterday I made an important decision in my life. In the bid of helping Duncan I agreed to the arranged marriage. I don't know if I took the right decision or not or I did in hasteness it's done. There is no turning back now. All I know I won't regret it ever no matter how much trouble it may cause in the future (or may not). I am just repaying him. This could be right*

☆~Author's note☆~
The diary is back but it's in the hands of Zylen!! Read on to see what he comes to know and how will he react.