chapter 18

HYERA'S POV

"What should we do?" I said panicking - who wouldn't be when you find yourself in the middle of nowhere with someone who himself is a burden to you.

"I-I don't know." Taehyung stuttered and I instantly became stiff by the thought of us dying here, let alone in the middle of the unknown sea. His next action grabbed my attention when I saw him taking out 2 poles with a flat blade to propel the boat.

I was waiting for him to propel the boat but he didn't, making me look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"What? Do you expect me to do it alone?" He asked sarcastically , straight away passing one to me. I frowned before I eventually joined him rowing the boat.

As I rowed with him, suddenly we noticed something greenish not that far from where we were. We took a better look at it and instantly made our way towards it the time we were ensured that it was an island.

We arrived and Taehyung kept insisting that this island was safe but I insisted otherwise - obviously influenced by the movies I've watched, where some sort of weird creatures would come out in this kind of places.

As much as I didn't want to get off from the boat, Taehyung makes me do so when he swept my feet off and threw me onto his shoulder.

___

___

"Hyera, are you okay?" When we're sitting by the seaside, doing nothing but just stared at the scene in front of us, suddenly he asked.

"Okay... I'm okay." I lied. For real, I was so scared to death to the point I wish the ground would dig open and swallow me whole, so that I would die in peace and not suffer.

The thought of us starving in this place is enough to make me shiver.

What if this island is full of wild animals?
What if this island is full of aliens?
What if we die here because we're gonna starve ourselves to death? 
What if--

"Hyera, can you take off your skirt?" I came back from my world with my eyes wide opened when he out of nowhere asked me something I've never would have expect.

"What?" I wondered, taking a step back from him.

"Just take it off ..." he said, expressionless.

What the hell is going on? He's not trying to take advantage on me right?

"No!"

I turned around and from the corner of my eyes, I could clearly see Taehyung came closer towards me, still traumatized with what had happened yesterday, I involuntarily moved further away from him.

Just then, I turned around when I noticed his hands reached out for my skirt.

"Yahh!! What are you doing!?" I shouted. Only to get a reply where he said nothing but smirked annoyingly. I've been wishing for months to splash acid all over it.

I tried to escape but then he pulled me backward, making me stumble upon my feet and both of us rolled down the ground and he ended up on top of me.

Right after that, He ripped my skirt.

he.RIPPED.my.skirt.

I took back my words I said last night.
'Its better being raped by Taehyung than this jerk,'

It didn't mean anything, it's just something empty I spitted when I was nervous as hell. Trust me!

I instantly reacted by closing my eyes and pushed him but oddly I felt nothing. When I opened my eyes I saw Taehyung walked away with my skirt in his hand.