Chapter Fourteen

"Can't believe it's been five months together, baby" Lauren said, giving Camila playful kisses all over her neck and face. 

"Stop" Camila said, laughing and squirming in the bed. Lauren's hands dropped down to Camila sides, lightly tickling her. "Lauren, you're a dick!"

Camilas grabbed a hold of Lauren's wrists, holding them in the air with difficulty.

"You really think you're stronger than me?" Lauren asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh I know I am" Camila answered, cockily flexing one her arms, leaving one of Lauren's hands without her hold.

"You shouldn't have done that" Lauren made a move to grab at Camila's side but Camila phone going off made them both turn their heads. "People still call you?" Lauren laughed.

"Shut up, you're so annoying today." Camila pushed Lauren off her and reached over to get her phone. She laid back down and brought the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello?" Lauren mocked and Camila pushed her face away. Camila mouthed 'I hate you' and Lauren smirked. Lauren laid down beside Camila, placing he head in the crook of Camila's neck. Camila's free hand combed through Lauren's hair. "Yeah, I'll ask, she's right here."

"Hm?" Lauren lifted her head.

"Ally and Jake wanna know if we want to go to a club with them tonight?" Camila asked, placing the phone against her chest.

"Are you going to wear something tight?" Lauren questioned, as if it would make or break the decision.

"Are you going to be a perv for the rest of your life?" Camila countered.

"Funny. Yeah I'm down, you" Lauren asked, putting her head back in Camila's neck. Her hand traveled up Camila shirt to rest on the warm skin of her stomach.

"I think it'll be fun." Camila put the phone back to her ear. "We're cool with this double date. What time? Sounds good, see you then!"

"What time?"

"Seven thirty, we should start getting ready. I need to shower, wanna come?"

"I've fallen for that about a hundred times, Camila" Lauren laughed.

"No, I'm serious, no sex but you can come shower with me if you want. " Lauren narrowed her eyes, trying to decipher if Camila was serious. "Lauren! Come on, I'm not joking!"

"Fine, " Lauren got up. "If you're fucking with me I promise you I'll stay home tonight."

"Jesus Christ, come on" Camila grabbed her arm and lead her to the washroom.

Camila locked the door behind her and Lauren started the water.

"Do you know if we're eating there, babe?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, Ally said they got us a table." Camila pulled off her shorts and underwear, leaving her in matching pink underwear. She stood up and placed her hands on her lips. Lauren looked at her.

"You okay?" Lauren chuckled lightly.

"Yeah I just don't wanna be the only one naked." Camila said, motioning for Lauren to get undressed.

"You're so weird" Lauren took off her own clothes until she was standing butt naked.

"Damn, my girlfriend's hot" Camila said, blatantly checking her out.