Chapter 3

Tamotsu's POV

I groan as I woke up with sunlight covering my room. Half asleep, I looked at my alarm clock but frowned when I didn't see it on my desk. Actually, I don't see anything on my desk. Confused, I sat up and looked around but gasp when my sight was met with a half destroyed room.

"W-what happened?" I asked myself. My raspy voice echoing through the room. I looked around the room for a few more minutes until it suddenly came to me. Memories of last night flashed into my and my eyes widen when I remembered why my room was such a havoc.

After the fight with Naruto, I tried to hold it in and just sleep but I couldn't. Instead, I started punching the wall to reduce my anger. After a few punched, I accidentally broke the mirror in my room but... the pain actually felt good.

Eventually, I destroyed whatever I could to reduce the anger before going to sleep. Sighing at the mess, I decided to just clean it up later and started getting ready for the day.

When I stepped into the shower, as soon as the water hit my body, I hissed feeling a pain emerging from my fist. Confused, I looked down to see my knuckles all red and bruised. I groaned knowing it was because of my little session yesterday. I just held the pain in and wrapped it up with bandages as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom.

After getting dressed, I was about to go out when I noticed Naruto's bedroom door opened slightly. I stared at it for a while before hesitatingly peeked through to see Naruto still in bed sleeping. I huffed at him and was about to walk away when I looked closer and noticed something about his face. There had been slightly wet traces of water on his cheeks and his nose was red. Had Naruto been... Crying?

At the though, my eyes soften and after a minute of thinking, I decided to at least prepare his breakfast which was of course, instant ramen. When it was done, I left a note before finally going outside.

Naruto's POV

When I woke up, I yawned tiredly and rubbed my cheeks when I noticed they were kind of wet. At first I thought it was drool when I realize what they actually were. I looked down on to my hands when I recalled what I said to Tamotsu yesterday.

Of course I felt guilty, but it was his fault for being mean to me. After a minute, I sighed and got ready for the day.

When I finished, I was about to get breakfast when I passed Tamotsu's room. Slowly, I approached the door, about to open it when I stopped and thought. My hand that was about to reach the handle fell down and I turned away, not glancing back at the door. I decided to just skip breakfast and go out when I smelled something good.

Looking at the table, I noticed an instant ramen sitting there with a note attached to it. Confused, I approached the note and read it. 

To: Naruto

Hurry up and finish this before it gets cold

-Tamotsu-

A drop of water fell onto the paper as I gripped it tightly. Even after yesterday, he still did this for me? Why Tamotsu.... Why do you have to be like this?

Slowly, I began to eat the ramen, not wanting to waste it. This was suppose to be my favourite food, yet it tasted so dull and favourless. Eventually, I stopped eating and puched the ramen away from me, not wanting to eat it anymore. Water started falling down my cheeks as I wondered.

I... I didn't mean it... Not one bit of it...

Yes, he's annoying and he's kind of mean at times. But he was all I had... He was who I looked up too, and I would never want to be anyone's brother other then his. Even though he annoys me at times, that's what brothers do right? Brothers fight each other... but they're also always there for each other...

Just like how Tamotsu's always there for me... Always...

After a while I finally decided to get a grip on reality and get ready to go to the academy. I was determent to try and apologize to him, but of course Tamotsu being Tamotsu, I'm pretty sure he's either going to yell at me all day or ignore me completely...

___________________________________________________________________________________

"So turns out it was the second one....," I muttered as I watch Tamotsu completely ignoring not only me, but everyone in the classroom. He also had this dark vibe around him that makes the fangirls not approach him. Sadly, I stared at him as guilt grew more and more inside of me.

"Hey Naruto, what's up with Tamotsu?" Shikamaru asked from beside me. I looked at him for a while, concidering whenever to tell him or not before looking at the ground.

"We... We had a fight...," I said shortly and surprisingly quietly making everyone around me gasp.

"Naruto and Tamotsu had a fight?"

"No wonder Tamo looks so mad right now...,"

"What do you think it's about?"

"Twilight looks so sad, I wonder what happen,"

"Now that he mentioned it, Tamotsu's hands are covered in bandage,"

Not wanting to hear anymore, I just sat down in my seat and placed my arms onto my desk, my head resting on top of them.

Tamotsu's POV

I silently groaned as everyone started to talk about my fight with Naruto. It wasn't really a fight,  it was more of an argument, but... The pain I felt after sure felt like it was from a fight.

A sudden shift came from my side and I looked beside me to see Sasuke looking at me confused.

"You had a fight with the dobe?" Sasuke asked me. I looked at him and nodded slightly, not bothering to say anything.

"What happen?" he asked again.

"It doesn't matter what happen, what's done is done and I'm not affected by it at all," I said, obviously lying, but I don't want anyone to see me like this.

"Well, you're obviously lying about not being affected, but if you don't want to say anything then fine. Though it is obviously bad if it turned you like this," Sasuke said. I looked at him again before crossing my arms on the desk and laying my head over it.

"Yeah... It was, " I said sadly. Just then Iruka stepped into class.

"Well guys, today's the day you will take your Genin test. I will call you one by one into the room and when you're done, you are free to go home," Iruka said before he started calling the names.

- Chapter three end -