#29 Cinderella Story ( Part 2 )

You immediately pulled away from the mysterious brown eyed boy you were dancing with and you tried to run off but before you had the chance too, someone stepped on your dress and you fell face first, causing your mask to fall off. 

"Hey you alright?" The boy said to you while your face was turned away from him. Then you looked at him and you were immediately hit in the face with shock. "Y/N?" He said in disbelief 

"Thomas?" You said back staring at him. You now knew where you had remembered those brown eyes that you loved for so long.

Thomas looked towards the door where your step mother stood and he had remembered the day your step mother came in, ripped you from his arms, that was the last day he had seen you in 4 years. He thought you were gone. He couldn't let that happen again. He grabbed your hand quickly and helped you up then intertwined your fingers and pulled you along as he fast walked.

"Come on" He said looking back at you and pulling you faster, you finally reached a room and he pulled you inside then slammed the door and locked it and then he looked at you. He examined you, he honestly couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe you were there, he thought you were gone. 

"I-I thought i'd never see you again" Thomas said quietly as he began to walk towards you, backing you up into the wall.

You couldn't speak and you couldn't look away from him either. You stared up at him as he hovered above you and you searched his eyes seeing as they were already locked with yours. 

"I never stopped loving you" He said quietly "i-i still love you" 

You suddenly remembered being 12, sitting with Thomas in your old tree house your dad and you had built together. You both couldn't stop staring at you and later that night while you were both trying to sleep in the tree house, Thomas leaned over and kissed you. Cute little 12 year old Thomas. That was your first kiss. Unfortunately some future events from that moment prevented you two to ever be together. Though you still loved each other, you couldn't be together. 

and as you stared up at him, you wanted to feel that again, you wanted to feel like everything was going to be okay, you wanted to feel like someone appreciated you, someone loved you. 

So all in a flash, you pulled him closer and pressed your lips to his, not saying a single word. 

Thomas was in absolute no position to deny so, he locked his hands around your waist and pulled your body to his and he kissed back. Your lips moved in a perfect rhythm and you both closed your eyes. 

a spark of intuition lit in your veins and you knew you loved him. You never stopped loving him. You missed him everyday of those 4 years, you thought of him every night in your dusty bed. You thought of him before you came to that stupid party. 

After what seemed like forever, you both pulled away slowly and out of breath. Your eyes opened and you looked up, your eyes meeting his.

"Im not letting her take you again, you're old enough to make your own decisions now Y/N, im not letting her take you away from me again. I love you.." He said, tears welling up in his eyes.

You nodded slowly and pulled yourself closer to him so your lips were barley touching. "I love you too"

______________

That was cheesy af, sorry.

Comment, Like and Follow mee!