Ch.13 -Advice Column For Tyler-

July 27th, 2013

So how many days has it been? 3 days maybe; and Ariel has managed to keep everyone away from in my fit of rage. If she even saw a boy like 5 feet away from me she would shoo them off telling them I might murder them if they're too close. To be honest it didn't even take me that long to cool down. Just about 1 day to write my feels and take a series of naps instead of going straight to sleep. So I skyped Mom and called Finn today. I'll start with Mom first:

 Dad moved his computer to the kitchen table focusing on him and Mom. She was putting things on the table, probably preparing for dinner. Dad mumbled something to Mom and she turned around with such joy on her face. "OH MY GOD HI HONEY! HOW ARE YOU?! IS  EVERYTHING FINE?ARE YOU HURT? I JUST TALKED TO YOU A WEEK AGO--"

"Aurora, please!" Dad took off his reading glasses to hold the bride of his nose, "maybe this time he wants to actually talk to us. Maybe this one time he actually has no problems and wanted to check up on us before he came back home. Tyler doesn't have problems all of the time."

Mom rolled her eyes. "Anyway, how are you, Tyler? Seeing as you're only making a call because you don't have any problems and just wanted to see how we were doing since you aren't a selfish teenager who only calls when he needs help." Mom quickly cut her eyes to Dad but smiled at me again.

Now I kind of felt bad because I did have some sort of problem but not really. "Uh...I called to tell you that I broke up with my boyfriend because he was a heartless son of a---"

"WAIT!" Dad immediately jumped up and darted his eyes towards me. "What boyfirend and why was I not aware of this?"

Mom merely waved him off, urging me to continue. "So what happened? Why did you break up with him?"

"He was liar, cheater, he hurt my friends, and he kissed Demetrius while we were still together. And I also think Demetrius and I need to take a break from being friends right now because I just can't stand to see his face anymore even after he was trying to distance himself from me and not talk to me. I think there was a definently a break in our friendship right there. Before any of that stuff happened Ariel and Demetrius' friend Garrison tried to warn me so I decided to confront Alejandro about all of this stuff so I set up this date so we could talk and--"

"Well, obviously directed towards your mother so I'll just take my dinner and go to the study. Once you're finished just bring my computer back to me. Goodbye, son, see you when you get home." Dad got his house out of there. Practically running away from the conversation. Well damn Dad you could at least let me finish the sentence. 

"Ok. Rude. Anyway, then when were actually supposed to meet up Demetrius was there talking to him. I think he was trying to act nice around Alejandro for my sake or whatever but then Alejandro was like "forget Tyler I still love you now let's kiss". I was so mad by then that I was yelling and stormed off. Ariel has managed to keep Demetrius away from me since then. I just really don't want to see anyone but people I can depend on."

Mom nodded. "Honey, I hope you know this will probably happen a thousand more times as long as you keep dating. Boys will break you heart left and right and you'll be defenseless against it. The same goes for friendships. They come and go. The best thing to do is just move on. And if you want to mend a friendship then you try to forgive and forget. There's no stopping these type of things. Life has their ups and downs without them you wouldn't be living. Do you get what I'm saying, Ty?"

I nodded.

"Now this Alejandro boy sounded like trouble from the beginning. I honestly don't know why you messed with him in the first place but sometimes we do stupid things. And we learn from our mistakes. I know you must have been angry but just remember. You aren't alone in these situations. There are always going to be people around you that can help. Now if there's anything you're leaving out then call your little friends Finn and call him. He's one of those people that can help. A mother can only do so much for their son."

I smiled. "Thanks, Mom. I'll see you on the first."

"See you, baby."

After saying goodbye to Mom I called Finn like she said. I basically told him the same thing I did mom but with all the other juicy details I left out like the good times I actually had with Alejandro but some of that just didn't seem to overshadow my new found hatred for him. At least I can say he didn't take my virginity like Garrison because I'm a classy motherfucker who doesn't do that. Anyway, Finn gave some interesting advice on how to deal with this whole thing. I also told him that I had a dinner to go to tomorrow that had the whole Henderson family (that at least lived in Wales). He gave some suggestions and I listened. I just couldn't write down the whole damn conversation because it was too good for words. Let's just say...I hope I don't flip out when I see Demetrius tomorrow and everything goes as planned because as you know I have a terrible track record with dinners. Pray for me please. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was just wondering what do you guys want to see in the next book of this series? Leave something in the comments so I can see. Until next time!

<3 Lauren