Chapter 9 I can't wait

We were finally  on the plane. I couldn't keep my excitement. "Can you sit still?" Katie laughed. "Woman I am going to see the people of OUAT, do you think I'm going to be able to sit still." I say almost yelling. I put in my head phones and listen to my music. I drift off to sleep  and about 10 minutes later I feel a shot of pain. "Owe what was that for" I said rudely. "I didn't mean to hit you that hard, I just wanted  you to know we are about to land." Katie says with a bit of delight. We land, it takes forever to find our luggage but that didn't mater to me. Right now I'm in the same city that Lana and Jen and everyone else is in. "I could bump into the in the streets, anything could happen." I say to my self. "Have you stopped smiling sense you found out you are going to Comic con?" Katie asks sarcastically. "No, no I haven't." I told her with the biggest smile I could muster. We finally made it to a cheep hotel and unpack. We head to to store  and a part of me hopes that we would run into the cast. No such luck. When we got back I saw another white envelope. "what is this" I ask Katie. Open it she said with the most excitement she could show. " OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD." I couldn't stop saying. These are VIP tickets to not only meet the cats but spend time with them after the con!!" I started to cry. "I will drop you off and pick you up afterwards" Katie informed me. "Make sure to have your phone with you at all times!" She told me with a little less enthusiasm. This was the first time I was going to be alone in a crowd of strangers with out adult supervision. It was sweet of her to worry. But I'll be ok, I know self defense. Well the con is tomorrow so I went to bed super early. I couldn't sleep at all. "It's happening. It really is" I couldn't stop thinking. Finally I fall asleep dreaming of what the next day might hold.