Chapter 11 Being with the cast

I walk into a big room that was probably some type of meeting room before it had couches, a snack bar, a TV, some books, and a big open aria by a window. Lana, Fred, and Bex, were on one couch. While Ginny, Josh, and Jen were on the other couch. I also saw the others were scattered around the room.
(Lana's Pov)
The door opens and I see this girl probably around 14 or 15. I run over and give her a big hug.
"You must be Ari Johnson" I ask with a big smile. She is about to my chin in hight. A very pretty girl. "Y-y-yes I am she answers very  slowly. So to make her feel a bit more comfortable I give her one more hug. She wraps her arms around my waist and then starts crying. "Shhhh shhh it's ok honey" I try soothing her. Everyone that was sitting or standing come and hugs her. Even Robert, and he isn't much for hugging. But when Ari hugs Jen I notice that she is crying harder and won't let go of her. "What do I do" Jen mouths to me. "Just hug her and sooth her" I mouthed back.
(Ari's POV)
I don't know what happened. I walked  in and Lana gets up to to hug me and I just start to cry uncontrollably. But the most unexpected thing happened. Lana held me tighter and started to sooth me and calm me down. I have never had anyone do that for me. I felt safe in her arm. Then everyone else hugged me. I started to calm down but then Jen hugged me and I started to cry again. I could tell she didn't know what to do because she froze while hugging me then started saying sweet thing to me. This isn't what I plan but it works to. I finally stop crying and apologize. "I-I-I'm sorry, this isn't how I wanted it to be but I guess I just got so overwhelmed I didn't know what to do. Thank you everyone I feel much better. Buy the way you guys are the best huggers I know." I told them. I didn't want to tell them that I don't get hugged and have never been comforted while crying. "Don't apologize, it's totally ok" Ginny said with a big smile. "Why don't you sit next to me and Jen" Lana asked me. When I sat down I saw that my letters had been opened. I didn't want to say anything so I just sat. "So tell me something about your self, I don't want to be talking to a wall" Bex said. I saw Lana give her a 'look' and just laughed. "Well.. I'm 15. This was my birthday present. I have about one friend at school but we aren't that close. I love pizza.. And I love window shopping." I told them.
(Lana's POV)
As Ari was talking about her self I could sense pain as she talked. "What is your family like" I ask her. She pauses for a while and I could see that she was holding back tears. " well.. I'm actually a foster child. Umm I'm in my 9th home. Clark the um father died 3 months ago so it's me and Katie.. Um the mother" she says with pain in her voice. Jen then hugs her even though they are both sitting. "On that note do you want to eat" Sean says. He is so awkward when it comes to emotional times. I just give him my 'really?' look. He just shrugs with a pathetic smile. "What I'm hungry" he laughs. "Is there pizza?" Ari asks so shyly. "My girl their is so much pizza we could make the Statue of Liberty out of pizza" Colin answers in his goofy voice.
(Ari's POV)
After we ate pizza we all talked, and laughed. Told jokes and laughed. I was getting sad because it was about an hour until I had to go. Emilie was talking about 'Lost' when my phone rings.