Chapter 36

Hi everyone.....

I am back:D

This chapter is dedicated to @Akshatha6, the first person to support, read and comment to my story also my best friend who joined wattpad just for me:D:D she has also read the entire story:D

This is one of her as well as mine fav chapter and so I am dedicating this to her:D:D

I am posting this from my cell phone and the wattpad website is acting weird in my lappy but it was working from my cell so here is.... Chapter 36 for you all:D

Pic on the right is something that goes well with the story, isn't it?? >>>>>>>>>>>

*********

"The truth will set you free,

but first it will piss you off."

―Gloria Steinem

EVERETT P.O.V

I was about to drive towards the pack house to pick Templar. She wanted to tell me something and I knew it was an important matter. I can still recall the way she was shaking like a leaf when I held her few minutes ago. She was really nervous and I could feel it.

Opening the car door I sat inside when I heard Egan's voice.

'What?' I snapped annoyed.

'Trudy is missing' he said nervously.

'What do you mean missing? She might have gone somewhere around' I said and closed the driver's door.

Templar was very nervous how Trudy would react when they would meet but everything went well today morning because she had a huge grin on her face when she came back after picking Trudy. She told me that Trudy wasn't cold towards her.

I was happy for her. Everything was going well in their family after a long time. Even after being separated by Teresa and Allan they somehow managed to get together.

'Don't worry. Templar found her. She is in the beach' Terence said in my mind. Then that is where Templar is, so I started my car and drove towards the beach.

The sounds of waves were higher then they usually are. It was like roaring.

What is wrong with the ocean nowadays? No, what is wrong with the water nowadays? I thought recalling the events when Templar broke the kitchen tap where I managed to get fully wet.

I was walking in the woods now, when Egan and Viola joined me. I cocked an eyebrow at them questioningly and Egan replied, "Trudy is behaving strangely" he said and I furrowed my brows.

"Terence called me" Viola said. "I think to talk to Trudy" she added and I nodded.

I stepped on the sand when I heard Templar yelling. "I meant go home" she said to Trudy. Something was seriously wrong. Templar wasn't the one to yell like this.

Trudy shook her head at Templar and then looked at me. There was pity in Trudy's eyes when she saw me.

"No wonder Rett didn't mark you" she said to Templar. "Why would he?" she asked chuckling humorlessly and rubbed her cheeks with the back of her hands. "Who would like used pieces?" Trudy said and I growled murderously at her.

How dare she accuse my mate of that? The very first day when I went to her room to hug her I had sniffed her innocence. Trudy's incorrect allegation on Templar pissed me off. How could she talk to her sister like that?