Let's tell them!

I rolled to my right side only to find the spot empty.Where is Jungkook?I thought.I opened my eyes and he was not in the room.

Omg..did I overslept again?

I got out of the bed and rushed downstairs.I heard some chopping sounds coming from the kitchen and I went there.There,I saw him deligently cutting the vegetables and mixing it in the wok.I stood there with my arms crossed watching him cooking is very rare since I always did the work.Hyunsyik was there too then he saw me.I immidiately put my index finger on my lips signing him to keep quiet.He smiled and nodded then he continued playing his toys.

"Appa...when are you going to finish cooking?"Hyunsyik whined while he looked at me giggling.

"Wait for a minute,Hyunsyik.I need to make the best for your omma."he said still not turning around.I giggled silently,still watching him cooking.Then,I saw him satisfied with the dish he cooked at put it in a bowl.He turned around and surprised to see me standing there.

"Oh?Hi..good morning!"he beamed as he set the bowl on the table.I came to the table and hugged him by the side.He chuckled as he carressed my hair.

"Thanks for doing all this Kookie oppa."I said smiling widely.

"All for you,my love."he replied and kissed my forehead.We sat down and ate our breakfast.After eating,Jungkook and Hyunsyik left the house both going to work and school.As always,I'm home alone.I decided to call my parents and also my mother in law to share the great news.

"Yobuseyo?Ah Ra!"omma answered.

"Omma,how are you and appa?Oh..unnie too."I asked.

"We're all good.Why did you call?"she asked back.

"Can you turn on the loudspeaker so that appa will hear it too?"I requested.

"Okay,we're on loudspeaker now."she said.

"Ah Ra!"I heard my sister's voice.

"Unnie!"I replied back happily.

"So tell us..why did you call?"appa asked from the other line.

"Alright..well I have a great news to tell.."I said which got them feel very curious to know.

"What is it?I can't wait to hear what's next."unnie said.

"I'm pregnant!"I answered and they all cheered in happiness.

"Wah..second one!Congratulations sis!"unnie congratulated and so did my parents.We hung up after a short call.I dialled Jungkook's omma number.

"Yobuseyo?"she answered.

"Eommonim..Ah Ra here."I replied.

"Ah Ra!I missed you..when will you and Jungkook come here again?"she asked.

"Don't worry,eomma..we'll visit you.Eomma..I have something to tell you."I replied her.

"Eomma..you're going to have a second grandchild!"I spilled the news.

"Ommo..that's great!I'm so happy for you two..take care of yourself and your baby,okay?Eat a lot and stay healthy."she advised.I talked to her for a while and hung up.

"Hm..I told my parents already..now Bangtan.."I said as I sat in the living room.An idea popped in my mind.Snapping my fingers as I started to get excited of my own plan.I browse in the internet to find a great place for us to have dinner.Then,I made a reservation and luckily there was no other reservation for tonight.I got up from the couch and went to change my clothes,ready to go out.

I think I should buy some helium balloons to decorate the place.I drove by a shop selling those kinds of balloons and bought balloons consists of different shapes and colours.After that,I went to the place where we'll have our dinner tonight.A worker opened the door for me and I bowed at him.I went to the reception and waited for the receptionist as she was talking to someone with his back facing me.Then,when they finished talking,the man turned around and to my surprise..it was Ki Hong.

"Oppa?"I loooked at him.

"Oh..Ah Ra-yah!It's been so long..what are you doing here..at my restaurant?"he smiled brightly.

"What?!This is your restaurant?Wow..you're a successful man now..huh?"I teased and he just chuckled at it.

"Yes..well...you can say that I am successful now..aha..so,what's your purpose of coming here?"he asked.

"I did a reservation earlier.I planned to make a special dinner for my family and friends."I answered his question.

"Well,if you want something exclusive..we have it.Do you want to see it?"he offerred which I nodded immediately.

We went to the 3rd floor and as we arrived there,he led me to a room with glass doors then I looked at the surroundings..wow..I thought.Inside there's a combination of a modern and classic feeling to it which I like the most.While outside,we get to see the view of Seoul at night because our room is made up of glass so,it's viewable.I went out of the room through the other door at the end of the room which led to the outside.I looked around to witness the beautiful city of Seoul.

"What do you think?Do you like it?"he asked from behind.

"I like it!Very much..but..wouldn't it cost higher if I use this room?"I asked him again.

"Nevermind..the price is negotiable.Um..what are you planning actually,kid?"he asked as we took a seat outside.

"Oppa,I think you should join us tonight because I won't be telling you what my plan is.."I refused to tell him.

"What if your husband got mad again like last time?I don't want to be in trouble for the second time.."he shook his head.

"No,he won't...just join us okay?Oh..by the way,I bought some balloons just now..can I decorate it around the room?"I asked him and he simply nodded.I thanked him for being such a nice friend and letting me do all I want with the room as long as I don't ruin anything in the room so it's fine.I called some workers to help me and got the balloons out of the car.I tied the balloons everywhere and also let some floats in the air.Later,I decided to make a short video for Jungkook.

The time is around 3pm and I went back home.When I reached home,I saw Jungkook sleeping with Hyunsyik on the couch in the living room.Aha..this two..both are heavy sleepers.I secretly took pictures of them then,the father and son woke up only to find me looking at them.

"Jagiya..where did you go?Why you didn't tell me where you are?"Jungkook asked in a lazy tone.

"I.I went to have a stroll around the city that's all..did you just get back?"I asked while taking a sit on his lap.

"Ne..Hyunsyik and I went to eat at a restaurant just now because he was just so hungry.What about you?Did you eat?How's our baby?"he kept asking multiple questions till I kissed his lips which made him shut.

"You asked so many questions,baby..I'm fine..and I haven't eat anything yet since I'm not hungry.Baby?Its growing now."I said as I carressed my baby bump.

"Oppa..I have something to tell you."I pulled his hand as we went upstairs to our room.

"What is it?"he asked as he took a sit on the bed.

"Actually..I planned on telling everyone about our second child.What do you say?"I asked him.

"Okay..what should we do then?"he asked me.

"Alright,since I've came out with the plan..all they have to do is go to the Sky Garden Restaurant.We'll start at 8pm.Is it okay?"I asked him once again.

"Ne!Wow..you really are something.."he chuckled then pulled me to sit on his lap.

"You should tell the others and don't
say anything if they ask okay?"I carressed his cheek.He nodded and got his phone out.I saw him dialling one of his hyung's number.He told him about it and the guy he called agreed to tell the rest about it.

"Who did you call?"I asked.

"V hyung."he answered.I got up and got ready.I wore a simple knee length white dress and a black leather jacket to match it up.I put some light make ups and braided my hair.Jungkook and Hyunsyik was wearing a casual outfit which looks good for the good looking dad and son.

"Wow..all of us look good tonight."Jungkook chuckled and took out his phone.

"Let's take a selfie."he said and positioned his phone.We took pictures and went out,going to the place.

LET'S GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER>