~ 14 ~

A/n:
Happy New Year 2016!!! Did you all celebrate it nicely? How was it? Tell meeee.
Anyways, here's the promised next update and I'm sorry, this chapter is kind of a filler. A massive thank you for 7K reads!!! Love you guys.
Enjoy :)

"I miss him.." Louis muttered quietly and looked down at his feet for a while, smiling slightly at how tiny his shoes were, compared to Harry's large ones.

He felt even smaller than he already was, next to Harry.

Harry cleared his throat and scratched the side of his neck while he pushed the door open, leading Louis back to his car that stood on the parking lot.

He never learned how to handle a child like this. Not even in the course he attended. His sister thought it would be a brilliant idea.

"Ni?" Harry asked softly, watching Louis nod.

Harry opened the door to his car, sitting down and resisting the urge to buckle Louis up. Instead he fastened his own seat belt and bit down on his lower lip.

"Some people come and go Louis.. He enriched your life, didn't he? Sometimes you have to let go of something when it's the greatest.."

He pinched the bridge of his nose. Until he heard Louis sob quietly.

"I-I know he just.. H-he has been there a-all the time and I don't want to l-loose him", he hiccuped and looked up to Harry, sniffling slightly.

"You have me, okay? I'll be there.. Trying to help you through your life and decisions as good as he did. Promise." Harry smiled and placed his hand on top of Louis', squeezing gently before he let go of it.

"Thanks.." Louis smiled weakly and looked down at Harry's hand again, wishing it would've held his a second longer.

"It's okay, buddy. Talking helps, doesn't it Lou?" Harry grinned and winked over at Louis who chuckled quietly and nodded.

"He'll always be with you, Louis. You know that.." Harry whispered and took Louis hand, placing it over his heart, "right there. And so am I."

~

"You didn't need to-"

"I know", Harry interrupted and raised an eyebrow, grinning cheekily, "but I thought that you'd be happy about it and since you looked like you really enjoy yoga class, I decided to get you the.. Right things. We wouldn't want your pants to rip during stretching, would we?"

Louis gasped softly and shook his head quickly, running his fingers over the lovely fabric. It almost felt like his lace panties..

He blushed and smiled shyly at the black Nike yoga pants in his hands. He kind of wished they were pink but black would just do alright. Pink wasn't a colour that men would wear, he assumed.

"I'm really grateful.." Louis said slowly, peeking up to Harry who laughed and shooed him off to change.

It was a sight. Louis' huge bum in tight yoga pants had Harry going crazy. But he decided to move over to the boxing area. He couldn't grow a hard one watching Louis doing yoga. Again.

Harry smirked in amusement, wiping the sweat off his forehead slowly as he undid his white bandages from his hand, eyes fixed on what he could see of Louis from where he stood.

He wished he could eat his bum out again just like that. With his legs apart, bent over and his ass up high in the air.

Harry growled quietly but teared his eyes away forcefully, moving over to his bag to get his water bottle.