eighteen

Chapter Eighteen// Charlotte Grayson

I looked down at my twin brother who was limped. He was in wolf form, Carson changed... but he isn't alive. My wolf whimpered and I heard someone in my head.

Sis, it's okay. Since he is beta blood, it'll take him awhile...

But I am beta blood too... and he isn't dead?!

But I am beta blood.

Yeah, but you have your mate here.

I turn my head to Cam who was standing next Declan and my nose was hit by a ton of bricks. The scent was a woodsy smell with a hint of peppermint. It smelled so good and my wolf was carrying me to that smell. My eyes looked up at Declan.

He's my mate?! But he never told me anything! That little...

A howl interrupted my thoughts and I turned my big wolf head to it. It was Carson. My body became warm again and I walked toward him.
The crowd bursted into applause and a few of the howled with Carson. Some even transformed into their wolf forms.

"Congratulations Charlotte and Carson Grayson!" Declan shouts looking at me. He nodded his head to the far left of the house. Everyone had a good time and didn't notice us leaving. As I got to the dark corner of the house, I shifted back into my human form. My legs were a little bit wobbly but I got the hang of it quickly.

"Here," Declan throws me his shirt. I slipped it on quickly, covering my naked body. Surprisedly, I'm not cold but right now I am going to be cold with Declan.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me??" I almost shouted loudly but remembered there are people around.

Declan looks down then back at me with his blue eyes. "I'm sorry, it would have been better if you found out yourself." I look at Declan and stepped closer to him. He instantly put his hands around my waist.

"So I guess we are stuck with each other huh?" He nods his head slowly and I quickly kissed him on the cheek. But curse his damn werewolf senses, he moved his head kissing my lips instead.

Tingles spread throughout my body and it was pure bliss. It felt like 100 fireworks were exploding throughout my body. I loved it and couldn't get enough of this sensation. Declan pushed his tongue into my mouth slowly and we had a mini dominance war. He won but that was the last time he would win. My hands wrapped around Declan's neck and he picked me up.

We pulled away and Declan's eyes were pitched black. We both were breathing heavily," God Lottie. I can take you, right here. Right now and mark you as mine." He closes his eyes muttering words that I didn't quite catch.

"Mark me as yours, Declan." I mumble and surprised that I said that. Declan looks at me with his blue eyes again. A little worried in them, "Are you sure? Because once I start... I will not stop." I nod my head and he growls lowly.

Declan carried me into the house quickly and we went upstairs. I'm guessing to his bedroom. He closes the door and sets me on the bed gently. We stared at each other for a few minutes before he growls.

"If I start hurting you, slap me. Hard." My eyes widen and I gulped loudly. I forgot there comes pain with this. Declan's big hands went down my cheek slowly. "It will be okay. I promise,"

I trust him. He is my mate after all and this is what mates do.

"I'm ready, Declan."

✷✷✷

Snoring was what woke me up at 7 am. Very loud snoring. I turned around and saw a sleeping Declan. His face was soft and lips were pink. He looks like an angel. My fingers trailed along his forehead to his lips. Stopping on his lips, he opened his mouth letting my finger slide in.

His eyes shot opened showing his beautiful blue eyes. He smiles letting my finger drop out of his mouth.

"Good morning," I stayed quiet because I do not trust my voice. It usually is deep or it sounds like a boy going through puberty. So I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

Declan got up first and held his hand out for me. "I should take you home, once you graduate... you are moving in." He states not leaving any room for me to comment. So I nodded.

I stood on the floor and Declan's eyes were going up and down my body. Eyeing me. I looked down and noticed I was naked like baby Jesus. My cheeks started to heat up and I covered myself quickly. Declan growls and moves my hands quickly.

"No. This is for me and me only. You will not cover it from me. Go shower, Charlotte." He leans down licking the mark he made last night. More tingles shot up my body. I went into the bathroom quickly and followed Declan's instructions.

Turning on the shower, I waited till the steam filled the bathroom.

Whoa this is SOOO cool. Carson comes into my mind and I groan.

I know right, that is what I said the first time I changed. Cam comments after Carson.

I stepped into the warm shower quickly and tried blocking my idiotic brothers. It worked for the first 5 minutes but then they gave back. They kept talking about stupid things and I wanted them to shut up.

Oh my gosh. Shut the hell up! The two of them bursted into laughter in my head.

Sorry sis. You still fucking?
Carson says and I groan loudly.

Ignoring them, I washed up my body with Declan's body wash. It smells so amazing, I just want it all over my body.
I finished up the shower and brushed my teeth with my finger. Put my clothes I had on yesterday and left the perfectly steamed bathroom.

Declan was on the bed, dressed playing on his phone. He looks toward me quickly and turned off his phone.

"Ready?" I nodded and he comes over grabbing my hand. We went downstairs and everyone congratulated us. Bowing their heads at Declan as we walked into the garage. I looked around and saw serval rich cars. They were all so sexy! I wanted to take each and everyone of them.

"I only have one car. This is the packs," he points to one section of the garage that had most of the cars. He points to one single black mustang. "That's my car."

We got into his black beauty and he starts it up. Declan opens the garage and we were on our way. We made small talk about random stuff until we got into Alpha talk. He told me I am Luna now and those people were bowing down to me. He explained that when he marked me every pack member can now contact me.

Which is a scary thing!

"You'll be fine. A strong Luna. I promise." We were standing at the front door and Declan gave me a small forehead kiss.

"Until next time, Lottie"

✷✷✷

BOOM BABY! One more chapter and I'm done with the book! OMG I never thought I'll actually complete a book. But I did.

Comment

Vote

Follow