A Beautiful Morning

Glittering light danced across my face, tickling my eyelids as they refused to open. The cheerful birds singing their lovely songs to each other rang in my ears, causing me to crack a soft smile as I slowly opened my eyes.
   It felt like I was dreaming, because the day was so bright and the mood was happy. Butterflies danced inside of me for no reason. I wished this moment could last forever.
"Good morning, love." A low sleepy voice came from behind me and gently caressed my ear. Then pair of lips softly pecked my cheek and pulled away.
I turned around with a smile on my face and saw the peaceful face of Fred laying on the pillow next to mine.
"You know I missed that." He chuckled out, but with a sad tone in his deep voice.
I hugged my pillow between my hand and head and gave him a puzzled look, but still the smile remained on my face. Somehow the white sheets, the warm yellow color coming from the sun and everything surrounding us made me feel as if I was in heaven.
"Missed what?"
"Your smile." He was right... the last months I found it hard to smile. Somehow I managed to fake a smile at work and in front of William, but when I was with Fred I couldn't fake it and he somehow didn't mind it. He knew and understood why.
"I am sorry..." The words escaped my mouth as I felt guilty for not being able to do something so simple, but yet powerful. "I know I am too soft and weak..."
"Don't be." His hand found its way to my face and gently caressed my cheek with thumb. "They say it takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel." We stared at each other for a brief moment before he came closed and pecked my lips.
"Thank you." Sometimes we had to learn to be grateful for these moments, not only for the things we get that can be bought, but these little things that can make your day or make you feel special.
I pulled him for another kiss and soon everything got a bit more serious between the sheets, until we heard some noise coming from outside.
"Bloody hell, George! You almost killed me!" Ron's whining voice echoed and my curious mind bested me.
"Come on, Daniels! You will leave me like that in bed, because of my brothers?" Fred whined as he was still in the bed.
   Peeking from the window I saw their famous table fight in action and as usual Ron was the unlucky victim. I watched their game for a couple of minutes with a hand on my mouth, covering my smile. But the feeling of someone watching me made me turn my gaze to the other direction where my eyes met Fred's.
"What?" I chuckled out and walked to the bed.
"You look beautiful." His words made me blush and with another kiss we returned to what we had in mind to do, ignoring the loud shouts from outside.
   We were laying in bed talking about random things when we were done, being too lazy to go out and do anything. July was one month away and we all were mostly talking about the wedding, but today we decided not to join these conversations. Today we decided to lay in bed the whole day and enjoy the sun that was shining in the room. I wished everyday could be like that one. To wake up next to him, to sleep in one bed with him to have all these little things every day. But I was still living with my parents and he was still in his shop, and since we stopped dreaming of our own place for now, we were using the Burrow or my house when my parents were gone, so we can enjoy these moments. It wasn't perfect, but it was enough for us to feel happy.