206

July 21, 4:59 pm.

My mom and your mom are growing closer, just like they used to be some years ago. So mom invited your mom over for a tea. And guess who showed up?
You.

I somehow thought that something had changed between us. The other day you were actually talking to me. We laughed and I had a certain feeling of déjà vu. But then you came over, and you were just different. You were just like when we were slowly drifting apart. You only said a simple hey and walked to the back of the house that was empty. I'm sick of this. I am so sick of this. The back and forth attitude. One day you're talking to me, and on the other, you're completely ignoring me. I just got in my room and laid on the bed. We were so close, but yet so far. I heard a knock on my door. I got up from bed, opened the door and let out a small gasp.

It was you. An adorable crooked smile made its way to your lips as you came in. You started looking around and it just hit me. It was just one of these moments in where you just are in the same position, in the same situation you were a couple of time ago. Like you know what's about to happen. What the person is about to say.

"You threw all our pictures," you stated, looking at the empty black wall in my room.

"What?" I asked.

"You threw the pictures we took together away," You whispered more to yourself than to me.

"You threw away our friendship," I whispered to myself even lower.

"What?" You asked. I recollected myself and just shook my head like it was nothing

"Yeah, well, we never took new ones," I stated, playing awkwardly with my hands.

"Because you didn't want to," You smiled.

"Are actually hearing yourself?" I blurted out.

"What?" You asked.

"You were with Laurel!" I yelled. "Forgot she doesn't let you take pictures with other people that aren't her?" My voice dripped with sarcasm.

"What if I tell you I love her?" You questioned.

I closed the door behind you.

"You don't love her, Ty." I hissed the word left my mouth before I could even realize it. "Tyler, I mean." I corrected myself.

"You remember," You whispered.

"No, it slipped." I faced the floor. You ran your hands through your hair.

"You really think I forgot everything, Stephanie? I remember every single how thing about you. Every single thing about us." You screamed at me.

My breathing turned shaky. I bit my lip to force the tears from falling.

"You don't remember any single thing," I told you.

"You really think I don't remember that you'd always like your Big Mac with no sauce and no picles?" He asked, trying to avoid eye contact. "You really think I don't remember that you would always text me a 'goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite' text whenever you'd go to sleep? You really think I don't remember that you only like your Skinny Peppermint Hot Chocolate with no foam and only when it is at 170 degrees sharp?" You snapped back.

My eyes widened. My face went slack.

"I never forgot it, S. And I never will forget it." You said, faced the floor and walked out of the room, leaving me alone with my loud thoughts.