Chapter 1: Death and reincarnation of a Perverted Assassin

A/N: This story has been edited~~
I also posted this story here:
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/4998

*

I was reading a new update of a CERTAIN web novel when my phone suddenly rang, I could only sigh as I pick my phone and answer it.

"LHINE PENTAGHON!!! HOW MANY F*CKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO CALL YOU BEFORE YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE?!!!" the person on the phone angrily shouted at me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ready ok? I'm just.... ya' know? reading... Just a minute 'k? " I replied calmly while my eyes are glued to my laptop.

"Pentaghon..... If you don't F*cking get here, I'll get Mandrick to fetch you!!!" I shuddered at the thought of Mandrick fetching me, and I quickly throw my laptop at the bedside and leap at my nearby window.
I started jumping buildings after buildings, after a minute or so I arrived at my destination.
As soon as my foot landed the floor, a foot welcomed my vision but I didn't dodge it, 'cause if I do, more kick's will come and worst? it may be a damn bullet.
*BLAM*
As the foot landed on my face I staggered a bit but still stayed standing.

"Pentaghon... You really got GUTS!!"(The-lady-who-kicked-me) I rubbed my very sturdy face and smiled at her.

"Well~ if I don't then... am I still a qualified assassin?" I said, but she just threw a paper at my face, wow does she really like to throw things at my face?

I shrugged at the thought and reviewed the paper that she threw at me, as I finished reading the paper. I gave her a thoughtful look.

"Sooooo~? YOU WANT ME TO KILL A PIG?!!" I gave her my most disgusted face I've ever made, as I backed a few paces.

"Pentaghon..." she managed to say my last name through her gnashed teeth.

"You....F*cktard, do you know how many WOMAN targets have escaped because of you?!!" she said glaring hatefully at me.

"27, though later I still killed them right?" I said giving her a professional look "But, that isn't a reason that you would give me a pig for a target!! AT LEAST GIVE ME A CUTE LITTLE BOY FOR A TARGET!!!" I angrily shouted at her, justifying my hobbies.

"F*CK YOU!!" she stuck out her middle finger "IF YOU DON'T F*CKING FINISH THIS, YOU WON'T GET ANY WOMAN OR CHILD TARGET!!" I paled and almost fainted at her words.

No Woman for target? not even a child? are you kidding me? I only became an assassin 'cause my dad was one, my first kill was already a f#cking old-man that's why I never want an ugly target ever again. My dad taught me the way of beautiful killing, then my mom taught me the way of one kill (I use it whenever my target is SO ugly that I can't stand them).

"You!!! THAT'S ABUSE OF POWER!!" I cried like a child whom got it's candy taken away.

"Well if you can't take it, you can just go and create your own underground business?" So cruel!! how could a person like this exist!? I looked at her eyes and let a sliver of my murderous aura, she looked very uneasy.

"Rhaine, I am indeed your employee, but if you abuse your power too much, you might as well remember whatever happens to those who mess with the Pentaghons." I intentionally made the Pentaghon part a bit intimidating, I turned my back at her and jumped in the window where I came in.

*A bit back to the office*
Young Head of the underground business; Skyne.

Lhine Pentaghon a double-edged sword, lend by the Pentaghon Clan. She would accept any assassination missions as long as I handle her carefully but this time it seems like I let my anger take me on. If I pushed her bit more, I think I would have died. The eyes she gave me wasn't the lazy joke that she always make, she was serious.