5. Bella (Not MsSlendy's Bella)

Okay, this is the opposite of our 'More Powerful than Zalgo' class of characters—the Bella Swan type. Meh. We all know that Bella Swan is the most boring character ever (no offense to Twilight lovers out there); she is!

She's weak, attention-seeker, desperate and lovesick. Yeah, I've seen a lot of characters like that; and mostly, they are suckers for sympathy. If you know what I mean.

They're those characters who are always abused and bullied. And then, Jeff would come to save them. Then they'd fall in love 'cause they both understand each other and blah blah blah . . .

*le sigh* So CLICHÉ.

Where's the girl power, love? Where's the girl power? Why do we have to be so weak?

Oh, you might say now that I'm opposing myself. No! I'm not! I'm saying that your OC could be strong, but not stronger than Zalgo himself! Be realistic, people! Even Zeus has a weakness. Even vampires have weakness, so why won't it apply to you?

Okay, I've gone a bit far. Let's go back.

Now, I hate Bella Swan type of characters. They're boring and just plain stupid. And weak! That makes them very gullible. Try to at least give them a trait that would distinguish them from Bella!

Be creative, mates! Be creative and don't be cliché!