Chapter 3

"It's true", Bolin said. "She totally winked at me".

Asami and Mako looked at eachother. Asami sighed. Bolin was talking about this girl he liked. Bolin had seen her wink at him earlier. But Asami saw different. She knew she had to tell him. So, she did.

Reaching a hand out, she placed it on his shoulder.

"Bolin", she said. "She was lookimg at a guy behind you. Trust me, I saw him smirk and wink back. Then after you and Mako left, th egg walked together down the hall, holding hands....... sorry buddy".

Bolin's fell in dissappointment.

"Oh", he said.

Asami hated to bring him down like this but it was either this, or have to get him out of a locker later on because he got shoved in one because Bolin asked the girl out to find out she has a boyfriend. Asami would rather have do the first one, no matter how much it pained her to see him so disappointed.

She thought of an idea.

"Hey", she said. "Don't worry".

Bolin looked up at her like a kicked puppy dog.

"There are plenty of girls out there that would probably love a guy like you. There's still your soulmate out there, waiting for her handsome dorky prince charming to find her".

Bolin smiled.

"Yeah bro", Mako spoke up.

Bolin looked at him smiling. Mako smiled back.

"You're cool", he said. "Any girl would love to be with you. You're funny and great to hang with".

Asami crossed her arms, smirking.

"Yup. So chin up".

"Thanks guys", Bolin said.

Asami smiled. "No problem".

"Everyone. Quiet down", the teacher's voice came from the front of the class.
The three turned and looked at the teacher. There was a girl standing right beside Ms. Suyin. She must be new, since Asami had never seen her around. She was extremely beautiful. The girl looked about her height. Maybe shorter. She had long dark brown hair. Her tan skin complimented her bright blue eyes. Asami loved blue eyes and man. This girl had the most amazing eyes in the world.

The girl wore a dark blue and brown hoodie that covered half her hands, only her fingers showing, and had on dark faded jeans with black sneakers. She had a dopey grin on her face that Asami found cute.

"Everyone", Mrs. Suyin said smiling. "Good morning everyone. First of all, I'd like you to meet Korra. She's new here and I'd like you to make her feel welcome".

Asami looked back at the boys. They all looked at eachother.

"You guys thinking what I'm thinking??", Bolin whispered, grinning.

"Make friends with the new kid??", Asami guessed.

Bolin nodded. "Can we??".

Asami looked up at the girl call Korra. She looked friendly enough. Why not. Plus, Asami wouldn't want this new girl to be dragged into being one of the snobby, annoying popular girls. Asami didn't like those type of people and would hate for this innocent soul to be sucked into that world and mind controlled.

"Sure", Asami said. "Let's get to her before someone from the annoying slutty girls group gets to her and contaminates her".

The group looked at the teacher again. Mrs. Suyin looked at the girl named Korra with a kind smile.