Chapter 14 Girls day

( Ari's POV)
I woke up and was startled for a second that Lana was sleeping next to me, then I remembered. The dream.. I didn't want to wake her up because she is just so cute when she is asleep. Fred was sleeping like a rock and I'm pretty sure that he didn't notice Lana was gone until the morning. "Lana? Where are you?"  Fred asks not seeing her right a way. "I'm over here babe" she answered half asleep. She wakes up with a puzzled look on her face but then when she remembered the events of the past night, she told Fred " I  wanted Ari to feel safe." Fred just sat there with a confused look. It was starting to get awkward so I went to go shower. But then it hit me that I have no clothes. "Lana.." I say quietly. I didn't have to say anything she gets up, goes to her suitcase, picks out an outfit, and hands it to me. "Thanks.." I say while looking at the floor. "Well let's make tacos" Fred said with a big smile, and Lana just gives him a sexy wink. "OH MY GOD! I didn't need to know that." I said with a look of disgust on my face. "We are married and it's a part of our morning routine, do deal with it." Lana says while laughing. I just close the door and try not to picture in my mind a Flana taco time.

After we all are ready we reconvene in the TV area to talk about our day. "So you girls are kicking us guys out for the day." Fred said with puppy dog eyes. "It's only a day boo you will manage." Lana says while rolling her eyes. "And I thought you liked hanging out with the boys?" She added. "I do, but I'd rather spend time with my little cupcake." He said. The they started kissing. "Get a room!" I say in my bossy voice. They just threw pillows at me while Lana stuck out her tongue.

We decided to meet the girls at the nearest Starbucks. Once agin they have their hats,scarfs, and sunglasses. I just give them another look. "We want to day to be about spending the most time together" Emilie said. Every once in a while a fan would come up and ask for an autograph. This one girl told me, after getting a autograph, "Can have your life?" She asks. "You don't want it it's not worth anything" I tell her trying not to cry. I feel Lana's arm around me. "But you are with all the woman of OUAT right now. How is that worth nothing?" She asks in shock.  I could tell Lana was starting to get upset because she started griping my shoulder harder. "Have a good day honey!" Lana tells the stranger with a big smile, hoping she would leave. And thankfully she did. We got back to the hotel and spend it in Ginny and Joshes room, because some how they got the bigger rooms. "So what should we do now?" Bex asks. "We could play a game." I suggested. "How about 2truth and a lie?" Jennifer Sid enthusiastically . "Ooo that's sounds fun!" I reply. After 30 minutes we find out that(none of these "truths" are real, I just made them up for the sake of the story) Ginny snuck onto the Harry Potter set and was a extra in a sene with out being hired. Emilie has never been to the Middle East. Jennifer knocked some one out in a fight when she was 13. Bex and never tried vegetarian pizza. And when Lana was little she took her moms wedding ring and put it in the dishwasher. "Lana!" I exclaimed when I heard about it. "Hey! I thought it was dirty ok! I was only 5 give me a break!" She laughs. After watching some TV we order room service for lunch. We turn on Jen's Pandora to listen to some music, when Jessie J's song 'Bang Bang' came on. "Oh my god I love this song" Bex said while dancing. So we had a dance party for a long time. "I wonder what the guys are doing?" Ginny asks after we stop dancing.  "Probably stupid guy stuff!" Lana replies. We did some more talking and I payed attention to each persons stories about their life before OUAT l. In a moment of silence the song 'Like I'm going to lose you' by Megan Trainer came on. I listened to the words and started to tear up. I didn't want to cry in front of everyone again, so I bolted across the hall to Lana's room and locked the door.
(Lana's POV)
I I noticed that when the Megan Trainer song started to play, Ari began to tear up. So I listened to the lyrics:
"I'm going to love you like
I'm going to lose you
I'm going hold you
Like we're saying goodbye"

At the end of this part she bolted out of the door and ran into our room. "I'm sorry girls, I need to see what's wrong" I told everyone.
"Ari dear, why are you crying?" I ask through the door. "Are they here at the door with you?" She wondered. "No dear, it's just me." I reassured her. "May I come in? Or do you want to be alone?" I asked her through the door. "Y-y-you can come in." She stammered. When the door opened her face was all red and her cheeks were all wet with tears. I ran over to her and hugged her for a long time. "Oh baby!!" I exclaimed. When the crying died down I let her do all the talking.