Chapter 15 Dont leave me

(Ari's POV)
I let Lana in because I knew I could trust her. She just held me in her arms until I stopped crying. "Can I tell you something?" I ask quietly. We walk to the bed and get on top of it. "Of course dear you can tell me anything." She said with the kindest smile. "I-I-I've never had anyone care for me like you have in the last 2 days. When I cried the first time I saw you, and you comforted me, with the nightmare I had last night, you stayed with me. And right now, y-you are with me." I say while starting to cry again. "Shhhh-shhhh it's ok." Lana was repeating to me while rubbing my back. When I calmed down, I told her the real reason why I was crying. "'The song that was playing, I left because it reminded me of you. I can't stay with you forever, when the government finds out that Katie is gone, they will put me back into to the system. I have had so many bad homes, and I don't want the chance of being placed in another. Being with you and everyone my problems were gone I forgot about all the abuse, I forgot about being an orphan. But that song reminded me of what I am. A person is going to have to say goodbye." After I said that I couldn't control my tears. And when I looked up I saw that Lana was crying.
(Lana's POV)
When Ari told me why she was crying my heart broke into thousands of pieces. I began to cry and I try to hold it back when I'm the one that is doing the comforting not the talking. I have to do something. I don't want her to leave, I have grown to attached to this little girl to see her go back or to be in an abusive home I couldn't hearths  thought of losing her. We just sat there for a long time hugging and crying. Ari started to get sleepy, so I put her in the bed so she could rest. I walked back to the explain what I as going on. "Lana babe are you alright?" Bex asked running to hug me bacaus she saw my tears. "No not really, it's Ari. She is scared to be put back into the system. She told me that being here with all of us made her feel like a new person, forgetting the past and all the pain she has gone through." I tell them through tears. We all just get into a big group hug. "I need to talk to Fred." So I excused my self. I decide to text him.
L- Babe, I'm sorry to interrupt your special guy time can you meet me in the lobby ASAP. This is important! ❤️
F- what's going on? Are you ok? I'll be there in 10 min!Xox
After about 15 minutes I see Fred.
(Fred's POV)
I walk into the lobby and see that my beautiful Lana had been crying, so I rush over to her and embrace her. "What's going on?" I ask really worried. "W-W- We have to do something"'she said through the tears. I wipe them with my thumb as we walk to a private room. "It's Ari" Lana tells me. "Is she ok, is she hurt?" I ask with worry. There was a long pause. " CAN WE ADOPT HER?l" Lana blurts out. "W-what?" I asked taken aback with her last comment. "Ari, can we adopt her." Lana said more slowly. "I know you have gotten close to her, and I think she is a great kid, but we can't handle another kid at home." I let her know. "Why not, we have a lot of extra room, and the boys are getting older and will move out soon, and it would be nice to have a girl around. I love you boys but sometimes I want to do someone's hair, or talk about boys, or even be a mother. The boys feel more comfortable going to you when they have a problem..because you would understand. I want to be able to help when someone has a problem, and I don't want them to come to me just because your not around." Lana argues. I am startled by some of the things she is saying. But I have to agree that they are true. And Lana and I have been wanting a girl. "How do we get ahold of the adopting agency she is apart of?" I ask as I see a huge smile come across Lana's face. "I already found out." She told me with so much joy. "I'm going to call them now.
(Lana's POV)
I am so overjoyed right now I could scream! I get out my phone and call the foster care system that Ari was in.
  "Is this Stella's home for orphan girls?" I ask the lady in the other end. "Yes Ma'm how may I help you?" She asks. " I would like to adopt a child by the name of Ari Mariá Pete."I tell her. "I'm sorry Ma'm by she is already in a home, with Clark and Katie Johnson." She said. "Both of them have passed away, Ari has been staying with me and my husband for the past couple of days  and I would like to adopt her." I say with a smile. "You and your husband will have to come down and sign some papers and the. you can keep Ari for good." When I hear this I scream. 

"I'm going to leave a note for Ari that she will stay with Jen for a day while we do the paper work." Inform Fred. "
The note said
To our dearest Ari❤️
Fred and I have some important business to take care of and we will be back tomorrow afternoon, when you get this head over to Jen's room (the one that is next to Ginny's room 209)
Be good and we will see you soon!
Lana and Fred ❤️