12

"hey." jimin greeted the still half-awake hoseok.

"what are you doing here in the morning?" hoseok asked him, rubbing away the sleep in his eyes.

"is she here?" Jimin asked.

"who? oh, daesom?" hoseok said and jimin nodded as a reply.

"how am i supposed to know? i just woke up. you go check if she's in her room." hoseok said.

jimin nodded again and did as he was told. he knocked on the door to daesom's room, waiting for a reply but there was none.

he knocked again, this time louder. "hey, you in there?"

no reply.

getting more and more impatient, jimin continuously knocked on the door loudly, having no intentions on stopping.

that was until the door opened, revealing a very pissed off daesom.

"what are you doing here?" daesom asked irritatedly.

"oh, nice to meet you too. i have to say something to you." Jimin uttered.

"i don't want to listen to it." daesom spoke and rolled her eyes.

"but this is important, it's about jungkook. don't you want to know what happened between me and him when you ran away like a coward?" jimin asked, raising his eyes.

daesom glared at him, "make it quick. and i'm not a coward."

jimin cleared his throat and scratched his nape nervously, "you see.. actually—"

"he doesn't like me. i get it." daesom said, about to close the door but jimin stopped her.

"no, wait! it's not that."

daesom sighed and looked at him, "so?"

"h-he— he actually has a... g-girlfriend." jimin finally said.

daesom looked at him in shock, "he never told me."

"he never told me too. what type of best friend." Jimin scoffed.

daesom looked down, "i've liked him for a long time now. more than a year to be exact. and all i get as a return is this." her voice cracked at the end, and jimin knew that she was already crying.

he pulled her into an embrace, much to her shock.

"what are you doing?" she asked, sobbing.

"i'm giving you a shoulder to cry on." jimin said, patting her back.

daesom didn't complain though. she cried on his chest— well, more like his shoulder because jimin isn't, you know, that tall and stuff.

a/n:

i swear the chapters are getting shorter and shorter lmao.