Chapter 1

"John, can we just cancel all the interviews for today?" I whined and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Avery, your new movies coming out next month, we need some promotion." he said, sounding more like my manager than my uncle.

"Whatever." I sighed and rubbed my hands up and down my bare legs.The main thing I miss from before I was an actress is picking out my own wardrobe. The have me in whimsical dresses that are fun but not me. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55325485)

The car slowed to a stop in front of the sound stage my first interview and I hopped out. Security immediately rushed me backstage and micd me, doing all the prepping for the show.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw five boys getting prepped same as me, and looked just as tired.

I shooed the stage crew away from me and them and flopped on one of the couches.

"Thank you." the one with the curly hair sighed and sat down next to me.

"How many hours of sleep you guys running on?" I asked as I tried my best not to give into the temptation of rubbing the heavy makeup off my eyes.

"Five." The blonde one mumbled as he slumped onto the ground.

"Lucky, I got three." I stated and John ran up to me. “Go away!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"C’mon Avery, your on in ten!" I swatted at his hand and stood up by myself.

"Oh! Your Avery Shuts!" one of them said and I nodded.

"And your One Direction." I sighed and followed John to the stage. I was sat on the plush couch and the five boys joined me. “Hey John, your dumb!" I yelled after him and he just waved me off before disappearing behind the bright lights.

"Diva-ish?" the one in the striped shirt giggled and I shrugged.

"He wakes me up at four in the morning every day, I think I have the right to call him a harmless name." I smiled. “I’m sorry, I don’t know all of your names by heart." I groaned and they all smiled.

"Louis." the striped one on the end of the couch said and I gave them all a quick hug.

"Liam."

"Harry."

"Niall." 

"Zayn." I wrapped my arms around him like I did the others, but when his hands touched my back, tingles ran through my veins. I shivered, but covered it up with a yawn, obviously not doing it so well. “You alright?" he asked as I sat back down and I just nodded, looking into his beautiful golden brown eyes.

"Yes." I mumbled and looked away. The interviewer walked out and took a seat to my right.

"Hello, I’m Lauren, I’ll be interviewing you guy today, we brought you in at the same time because you are all going through the same thing. Teens, dealing with the fame, media and relationships. Avery, everyones asking about your sex tape rumors and your half naked photo shoot, so are you okay with talking about them?"

I hung my head and nodded before totally tuning out of the rest of the conversation.

Last month, someone started a rumor about a sex tape being released, which is total crap because I am still a virgin. The half nude photo shoot was for the movie, but didn’t end up getting used, so it was somehow leaked.

"Avery." Zayn whispered and nudged my arm. I looked up and him and gave him a look. “You sure your okay?" I just nodded and took a deep breath before Lauren started the interview.