Chapter 15.

"Let me go, Camila! That hurts!" Dinah whines as I grip her arm harshly, shoving her into the nearest room away from the rest of the girls. I shut the door behind us and lock the handle to keep anyone from barging in on us.

It was getting really late and the New Years' party had officially ended, but because all three girls were drunk off their asses, Lauren and I had to help them up to three floors ourselves. Thankfully, Lauren and I were wise enough to have a drink or two just in case something like this happened, but the rest of the girls were having too much fun to stop.

I still hadn't confronted Dinah about the potion she had given me but it was only because she wouldn't stop giggling or mumbling about some other none sense. This was my only chance since Lauren was helping Mani and Ally undress without making a mess on their own, so I took Dinah into the kitchen alone.

"Listen to me, Dinah." I grip both her shoulders tightly as she hiccups, blinking away mindlessly. "Stay still, okay?"

"Woah," Dinah places a hand over her head. "Camila is it really 2016, cause' I'm like--Mindblown right now."

"It doesn't matter!" I sigh, rolling my eyes. Dinah mumbles something I can't seem to understand but I only remain stern in front of her, crossing my arms over my chest. "I need to ask you something."

"Can I go to b-bed now?" Dinah hiccups, rubbing her throat slightly with a small frown. I shake my head, getting in the way between her taller frame and the wooden door behind me, "No, Dinah!"

"Whyyyy!" She whines, stomping her foot repeatedly like a small child.

"Everything alright in there?" I hear Lauren through the door with a small laugh. I sigh, unlocking the door and pulling it open to see Lauren looking extremely flushed. Her hair was a bit messy, her cheeks were flushed, and she was sweating a bit too. I had noticed she wasn't wearing her robe either. Instead, she wore her black ripped jeans, brown combat boots, and her black 1975 t-shirt.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I sigh looking over at a giggling Dinah who continued to play with the collar of her shirt as she mumbled something about Normani. I roll my eyes, "She's just being difficult."

Lauren smile, "Are you sure it's a good idea to ask her question right now?"

"No, I guess not." I sigh, taking a good look at Dinah who stares back at me with a playful, innocent smile. "You got lucky tonight, Hansen. Tomorrow you'll have to explain this."

"Explaining?" The tall girl giggles, stumbling out of the door as I shove her out of the room, biting my lip to keep from laughing as she lands on her knees, falling forward with a small grunt.

"Woah!" Normani laughs, clapping her hands with a wide smile as Dinah slowly gets back up. She laughs and claps as if her favorite show just ended. "Again, Dinah!"

"No, no more," Lauren warns, helping Dinah off the floor with a small sigh. I take a small glance at Ally and she sits over her bed quietly, legs crossed, and her hands fiddling with her wand. "Why can't you two be like Ally?"

Just to prove Lauren wrong, Ally points her wand towards the glass vase and casts the Aguementi spell, gallons of water spurting out of her wand and towards the blank wall. I gasp out loud and watch as Lauren lunges forward, spiking Ally's wand out of her hand.

"Practice makes perfect," She mumbles, mocking Professor Slughorns accent.

"Ally!" I scold her, taking her wand away from her and shoving the delicate stick into my back pocket. "You're making Lauren work double!"

Lauren smiles, shaking her head as she pulls her wand out of her robe to clean up the mess. "That's okay. I don't mind anyway, they're drunk right now. They won't remember a single thing tomorrow."