Chapter Thirty One : Mine Forever

Extremely Lengthy Chapter! I did it! Twice!

****

This chapter contains some mature content so if you are under-aged (18 and below) I recommend you to skip Rose's POV and jump to Jaq's POV.

{READ AT YOUR OWN RISK}

***

Chapter Playlist :

❄️Ed Sheeran - 'Shape of You'

❄️Alan Walker : 'Sing me to sleep'

❄️Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina :      'Stereo Love'

❄️Katy Perry : 'Unconditionally'
********

❄️Katy Perry : 'Unconditionally' ********

*****

Henry walked upstairs heavy heartedly because he purely regretted for forcing himself on her. He should have given her space. Nigel was right, he messed up this whole thing and there was no slight fault of hers. She is pure and innocent like an angel. He made Rose miserable. Maybe he was wrong with this complete idea of forced marriage and trapping her in a golden cage.

Rose was meant to be free. Free from his monstrous reality. She could have lived a better life with someone better but then she wasn't safe to live alone either. She could have been easily ruined in the money bond. If it were not for this reason, he would have first loved her then married her with her consent and not forcefully with her tears.

Now, how was he supposed to make her happy? How can he bring her back? The biggest question that was still left unanswered was that will she love him again and accept him? Henry had lost all of his chances but whatever he did was for her love and he wanted Rose to be his and his only even if it is the most selfish thing to do.

Reaching the door to his bed chamber, he knocked but no answer followed. Maybe she didn't want to talk to him. Henry decided to quietly enter the room, give Rose her freedom and leave her. That's all because if you love something the most then you ought to set it free.

He took three steps towards her, as Henry found Rose staring at the stars with a sheet of paper with handwritten note, precisely a letter in her hand, standing all alone on the balcony.

"Rose.." He called out softly not meaning to startle her.

Rose craned her head towards him and her eyes were pool of tears threatening to be spilled.

"I am sorry, love." He quickly breathed out, his heart paining to see her tears but she shook her head. "No."

Henry nodded his head in defeat having got the clue that she didn't want his pity or apology so, he decided to leave her alone.

He exhaled sharply as if he was about to break, but when he turned around, he felt two arms wrapped tightly around his torso and her body hugging him from behind. "Don't leave, please. I need you." Rose rested her head on his shoulder and whimpered.