Chapter 4

I ran like the devil himself was chasing me, and in a way he was. The Alpha of a werewolf pack wanted me to join his pack. I wouldn't, I couldn't. I had heard stories about werecats joining werewolf packs. Let's just say they don't end well.

Not that I had ever met a werecat other than Sparrow. I realized then that I still hadn't shifted into my cat form. I did almost as soon as I realized it. I was emerged in pain. It hurt to shift. A lot. But it was all worth it when I transformed I into a snow leopard.

I ran, and I kept running until I knew I was well out of the weres territory. Only problem was, I had no idea where I was. Lost in the forest, being hunted by weres. Wow. What a wonderful life I lived.

I kept going in the direction I had started in, hoping to see something familiar. I didn't. I did however find a little town. I walked to the edge of the town and saw someone who had left their clothes up to dry overnight. I shifted into my human form and put them on. They were a little big but that was okay.

I walked into the town, which was completely empty since it was three in the morning. The only place open was a motel. I opened my backpack, which stayed on by some miracle when I shifted, and pulled out Sparrow's wallet. There was a few hundred dollars, plenty enough to get me a place to sleep. I hoped Sparrow wouldn't be too mad at me.

I walked into the motel to find a half asleep man standing there. I ring the bell on the counter and he woke up, startled. He looked at me sleepily, like it was my fault that he had to do his job.

"How can I help you miss?" He said in a dreadful monotone.

"I need a place to stay tonight." I said.

"90 dollars please." He said, in between yawns.

I placed the money on the counter and he put it in the register. He went to the back wall and grabbed a key. He placed it on the counter and I grabbed it. It had A3 on it and I guessed it was my room. I walked outside and found my room.

When I opened the door I saw it was barely dressed. Only a queen sized bed, a ancient television and a bathroom. I was so tired that I went straight to bed.

.  .  .

When I awoke I looked at the clock and it said, 10:56. I shook the sleep off of me and decided to take a shower. Once I was done I put the clothes I had slept in back on and returned my key. I wouldn't need tonight, one way or another.

I then looked at my outfit. I would need a new one soon. So I went to a little outlet mall that was located near the center of the town. The mall only had four stores. A clothes store, a fried chicken place, a camping supply store and a shoe store.

I went to the clothing store first. I tried on dozens of outfits before I bought three pairs of jeans and a purple shirt, that had sleeves going to about mid arm length. I got a blue and black striped sweater. And finally, a light pink blouse. Along with some pajamas to replace the ones I lost.

I then went to the shoes store and bought some sneakers. I was wandering around the woods, my feet didn't need to look good. Then I went to the camping store and got a sleeping bag, canteen, and dried food.

Once I was done I decided to go to the chicken place for lunch. The waiter was a tall man with a gruff face and voice. He didn't speak much unless it was needed. I ate my meal with great delight then I decided it was time to go.

When I reached the door, the waiter stood in front of me. I tried to go around him but he wouldn't let me pass. He looked at me with cold hard eyes.

"I know what you are." He said.

I gulped and tried to push pass once more, but this man wasn't about to move. I looked for another exit but couldn't find one.

"You are going to come with me."

==================================================
AN:

Hello guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am happy to post it, though!

Also three chapters in two days? I am on a roll! Please like and continue reading Never Fall in Love!