Memorial

Valerie was at home, enjoying peace whilst she had it, knowing it would be ruined soon. She sat on the sofa whilst she practically waited for drama, she turned the TV on and to her excitement, Sherlock was on. She was in her pj's cuddled up.

She sighed in content, this was the days she missed, lazy days. Being able to not care about anything and just do anything at home.

Her moment of laziness was interupted by the sound of the doorbell going off. Valerie sighed and slowly got up, obviously the person on the other side of the door was impatient as the doorbell was yet again rung.

"Alright, alright!" Valerie huffed and opened the door, to reveal a worn out Klaus. He opened his mouth to speak but Valerie hushed him with her finger. He moved it and began to speak again but Valerie covered his mouth with her hand. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at what she was doing.

"Whatever you have to say can wait, sherlock is on and it's more important." His eyes widened in shock at her words. His thoughts were two things; what the hell is Sherlock and couldn't she wait?

She slammed the door shut as Klaus rolled his eyes at her. She sat down once again with no intentions to get back up, she was hoping that Klaus would just leave.

Her wishes were crushed as she heard knocking. Klaus had opted for a different way of getting her outside; knocking as loud as he could so that she wouldn't be able to hear her TV anyway.

The door swung open to reveal an annoyed Valerie. "Do you mind?" Klaus smirked "actually I don't, I need to speak to you." Valerie rolled her eyes "and like I said, it can wait."

"Actually it can't so if you wouldn't mind inviting me in?" Valerie scoffed, "I won't invite you in we can talk out here." He sighed in frustration "fine." She walked to stand next to him and shut the door. He furrowed his brows realising something "shouldn't you be at the funeral?"

Her eyes widened "yes" she opened the door and ran upstairs quickly putting on the dress she put out yesterday. Valerie mentally slapped herself, thinking how could she forget.

She ran back downstairs and put her shoes on. Opening the door she remembered that Klaus was still there.

"Don't suppose you wanna do me a favour?" He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I promise to go straight to your house after to have that talk?" She begged. He gave up and nodded. Valerie grinned at not having to walk.

Klaus scooped her into bridal style and flashed them to the church. She dropped her legs and stood up "thank you!"

She ran inside and as the doors shut everyone turned to face her. She smiled awkwardly and mouthed sorry. She looked around the room and spotted Elena.

She walked over to her and people moved so that she could sit down.

Valerie tried to focus on what the person was saying but her mind wondered to Elena. She was really pale and was staring at Valerie's neck.

"Elena?" She nudged her lightly, getting her to focus. "What's wrong with her?" She asked Stefan "She's hungry. She hasn't fed." Valerie's eyes widened "So, get her out of here."

"I can't. There's somebody watching us." Damon was fuming "I'm gonna go rip his head off now." Stefan shook his head "You do that, Damon, and you risk exposing all of us." Damon rolled his eyes "Well, I think the risk will be slightly diminished when I, you know, rip his head off."

"Stefan, I'm losing it." Damon sighed in frustration "you have ten seconds before I go old fashioned on the new guy." Stefan shook his head "Don't do it, Damon. Please."

"Three, two, one. Bye." Damon starts to get up. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Elena, feed from me." Damon and Tyler look at Valerie. "It's okay, everyone will think you're upset. Just feed from me."