Sick (2)

Hey in this part, it talks about you living in Pasadena which is in California. Sorry if you don't live there but imagine that you do. OK, enjoy guys. Love ooo!

------------------------------------

I left Mark and walked to his laundry room, where I picked up a pillow and a blanket. Then, I cleaned up the take away and arranged the pillow and blanket on the sofa for me to sleep on. I didn't care about sleeping on the sofa, I had slept in worse conditions at my student house. I had left university two years ago and I now had a tiny apartment in Pasadena (North LA). It meant I was close to Mark, my best friend, and far enough away from my parents so that phone calls were expensive.

It was another ridiculously hot night, so I striped myself of my shirt and sat down on the sofa in my bra and shorts. Then, I lay down and looked around the room. Mark's place was so beautiful. There was so much space and the view was amazing and there was almost no noise from the street and... ugh, I wanted to stay here forever. I doubt Mark would mind, he loves having me here cause I'm one of his only friends that doesn't care about the mess; he never cleans. I sighed and closed my eyes to the room.

Maybe one day I would have a place as beautiful as this, with a man as beautiful as him.

I woke up as I always do, wishing I hadn't. Even with a perfect amount of sleep, I found the mornings like hell. Luckily, I had a reason to get up otherwise I don't think I ever would have. I slowly sat up and stretched my back, pushing my chest forward and my shoulders back.

"Morning." Mark strode through the living room making me jump, "Morning stretches?"

"Yeah." I laughed. Mark stood in front of me for a second, a cup of coffee in his hands, a smirk on his face. It took me about 12 seconds to realise what I was wearing. Embarrassed, I scrambled for my sheet but it wasn't there.

"Wha-?!" I exclaimed and searched the room.

"Are you looking for this?" Mark smiled and picked up my blanket from the floor. I snatched it off him and wrapped it around me. "Hey! It's not my fault you decided to strip in my house!" Mark swayed off to the kitchen, leaving me annoyed and blushing.

"Shut up." I murmured.

"What was that?"

"I said SHUT UP!" I yelled and Marks happy laugh echoed through the house.