Ch. 7 - Get wrecked son

"No, anything but moving in with me are you crazy?" Harry snapped in frustration as I continued to smirk at him.

"I'm not asking to stay long, just a few days until the pipes in my apartment are fixed." I shrugged, leaning back against the wall as his eyes searched my face.

Lies, my pipes were working perfectly, it was only my story that was in desperate need for some fixing up.

"We just met." Harry scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest in defiance.

"You know, you're right you're right. Just forget I mentioned it." I smiled, my voice calm and collected as I nodded my head slowly.

"Good." Harry retorted, eyeing me suspiciously from across the room.

"Now bend over." I demanded, pushing myself off the wall as I neared him.

His green eyes blinked a few times in surprise, shock clear on his features before he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"If it's too weird having me crash at your place for a few days then I want to spank you back." I explained as Harry held his ground and glared at me.

"You are not, going to spank me." He growled out as I circled him slowly like a vulture ready to dive at its prey.

"Oh, funny because you said I could name my price, and if I can't stay over then I want to spank you, I mean, you did spank me..." I reminded in a teasing tone causing Harry's jaw to clench in anger, his intense glare never leaving me.

"Now, bend over like a good boy for mama Nat." I mocked, reaching out for him making him immediatly grab my wrist in his tight hold.

"You're not spanking me," He repeated, nearing me until our faces were only inches apart as he continued to hold my wrist.

"Especially when you're looking like Snoop Dog's cocaine cousin..." He finished, his eyes flickering up and down my body.

"Fo shizzle my nizzle, lemme just sizzle yo bizzle baby." I mimicked in Snoop Dog's voice making Harry narrow his eyes at me as he grit his teeth and let go of my wrist.

"So what will it be curly fry?" I smirked, backing away as I crossed my arms over my chest in triumph.

"Spank his ass!" Georgia and Bernie chanted from the back.

"What!" Carlos said in between chants, getting all hyped as he brought his fist in the air.

"Spank his ass!"

"What!"

"Spank his ass!"

++

"Here's the schedule for the bathroom, you are not allowed to touch any of my personal belongings or cancel my recordings of Desperate Housewives. You can help yourself to any food in the kitchen and if you don't like any of them too bad for you. You are only staying here for three days at most, after that I'm kicking you out whether your pipes are fixed or not." Harry informed in a business like tone as he glared at me from across the room, my eyes darting over the list of rules he had printed out as I set my duffel bag down onto his couch.

"I feel so welcomed." I sniffed dramatically, blinking back fake tears as I placed my hand over my heart and smiled up at him.

"One other rule." Harry said, continuing to glare at me as he played with one of the rings on his long fingers.

"You don't piss me off."

"Yes sir." I said, straightening my posture as I saluted him.

He only returned my salute with a roll of his eyes before leaving the living room.