Chapter 35

Chapter 35 - A never ending Dinner

Taylor POV

Apparently, I was enjoying my dinner with the Salvatore's I mean the food was great, they're not the prying kind of people. Casual things are discussed thru out the entire meal, like right now, how Euan's mother check's on his Studies at the Uni. While Cassandra is listening, and I'm eating my dessert.

"It's fine, got to drop some of my subject's though.. With a lot of what's going on right now, I can barely sleep..." Euan said to her mom.

Cass, chuckles lightly to what Euan said and chimed in, "if you could stop your other activities, I'm quite sure you didn't need to drop any of your subjects" Cassandra said emphasizing the word other activities.

With that being said, I snap my attention towards Euan, looking and scanning him, now that I think about it... he is clean right? Not that I, you know... just a thought, I mean he sleeps with random girls out there and, and. Okay, whatever, I'll just ask him later. The siblings went on and on, exchanging sarcastic opinions to each other and its entertaining, I smiled at some of Cass remarks to his brother. "Don't forget we have a visitor" Mrs. Salvatorre said with such cool manner, giving me a quick glance before taking her glass of wine, while the sibling's eyed me like they almost forgot that I was there.

"Its' cool.." I said, giving them a cheeky smile.

"Sorry"they said in unison.

Mrs. Salvatorre then, changes the topic, about Us, in which I don't really like to be talked about. Well, I think it couldn't be helped. Moments later, we're in Their study room discussing contracts, making some important arrangement and shits I don't give a flying fuck about, so on and so fort.

                                                                                  *********

Euan, drove me to ms.Carters house right after our dinner with his family, that is quite nice. I was unbuckling my seat belt when he started to speak before I can get out of his car.

"Hey,Taylor... do you think this whole arranged marriage will push thru?" He said, sounding all serious and kind of worried, causing me to give him a look.

"Really?, since when do you start to care if we got married out of our own will?" I said, mockingly. Euan looked at me, with this worried kind of look for a second before fixing his eyes back to his steering wheel.

"I don't know, but while you were discussing things with my mom about the contracts, I can't help but to notice the way your eyes contradicts everything about you at that moment..." So Euan cares, or he does care because of the circumstances of their family fortune? Even so,it won't change a thing, I got out of his car and offer's " Beer?" the least I can do for him.